+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Guy who like me!!!!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Guy who like me!!!!

Okay I have these guys who like me, which is 3, but the third one doesn't count he is a new addition to the kiani liking club or w/e. Well without realizing it I had fell for the one that I didn't want to date because the other one lives closer to me and the chances of seeing him were more likely. But my heart belongs to my now new boyfriend. And the pickle I am in is how do I tell the other guy that I am taken. See he has already been hurt alot and I dont want to lose him as a friend either. I have already told him that I wouldnt ever hurt him well at least not on purpose, so I guess me falling for another guy was on accident I guess. IDK I am just confused on how I am to tell him. I cant just keep leading him on and cheat on my now new bf to just keep him from being suspicious. Hmm I am thinking that if I tell my friend who introduced me to the one I am not dating maybe she could help me. But she also told me that if I ever hurt him she would kill me yeah. So kind of iffy on that subject there. I dont want to lose two friends. Well this has been another exciting journal of Kiani Haki. Keep a look out there is more to come.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Guy who like me!!!!

Poor Kiani!!! That must be tough. Well I have experinced that before and ended up hurting myself alot. If you really like your new bf then be with him. Tell the other ,in private, that you are taken, but you still want to be friends. That you value your friendship. These things tebd to get kinda complicated and whatnot. People should understand that even if you like someone it is not possible to be with them if they're with someone else.(What am I talking about??)

Anyway, people get hurt in these kinda of situations. If you don't tell the guy, the one you aren't dating, you're taken, later down the road it'll hurt him worse.

*sighs* I better stop. This is making me all confused.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

lol thanks for the help. It wasnt all to confusing. Yeah I know I should tell him but ugh!!! it is so hard too....gah.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

This would make a decent drama type manga.

I think, that it was your friend who introduced you to the other guy, so she is likely to be blamed [right word? ] for it.
    .. I mean you'll have to tell him eventually.

Start with the help of that friend maybe.

Thanks

I have tried to get help from her....that got me nowhere.....anyways the relationship isn't go so good so if he doesnt straighten up his act I am breaking up with him *sniffles* He is just been really mean lately....or better word distant.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Just ask him why he's being like that.

Thanks

Pointless now, he wont talk to me, so were not together anymore he is an a** lol.

Thanks

As long as you dump him hard, 'sill all good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast