+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~Relationships~ *sniffles* why are they so hard?

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

~Relationships~ *sniffles* why are they so hard?

Man I feel as if I am complaining to much. Just I have had a lot going on with me and well this is my way of expressing how I feel. Because some of the audiance happens to be what I am writing about. Yeps... but now to the topic of the Journal entry.

Relationships! Hard? yes they are. Takes work and time? yes they do. I mean you can't back out at the first sign of a down fall in your relationship. Work it ~Man I should really take this advice lol~ out. I mean it might be super hard but if you really want to be with this person then you will try your hardest to be that person. Whew man this is some good stuff lol. I mean now lets look at my relationships. P.S. not pretty. lol. My first love whew was he a doozy. Treated me bad, cheated on me wow. Then had the nerve to say I said something to his new chick. W/e in the past right? lol... then my rebound guy Broke up with me! and not in the traditional way. No, he moved away and never talk to me again. Yeah..... move on from him my next rebound guy. Poor guy I put him throught hell and back. I do feel sorry that I did. I just know he is better off without me. He just kind of gave me the creeps. Next guy, whew did I think he was the one boy oh boy was I wrong. Lame a** excuse he gave me for breaking up with me. Didn't think I!!!! could handle a online relationship. I can handle a lot of things. soo jokes on him lol. or is it? lol. Then there was the one that actually lasted a long time, but I wasnt in love with him sadly, so I broke it off. I didnt date after awhile then I got a new whole bunch of guys to get in trouble with. Guy I am dating, guy who I want to date, and guy who doesnt even talk to me anymore aka guy I am in love with. Name secret..lol. Pssst...if you know me you know who he is. lol. It is not that hard to figure out lol. Well now it is thought lol. But I think I might have commitment issues. Every time things start getting serious I dont panic I just find ways to get out of it. I think that is commitment issues I am not sure. But you could see why I would have some you seem my relationship history. Whew its a doozy lol. Man but that is my relationships.
    This has been another Kiani Haki entry! Keep a look out for another ^^

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ~Relationships~ *sniffles* why are they so hard?

well my first real bf cheated on me and at that with my firend and still has the nerv to flirt with me still and wanting me back...(not happening) after what he did to me i DIDNT trust men and i also went to a consler cos when things happen i really take them to heart i guess im sensative but my curent bf is my first since that relashionship and hes treated me soo well though it and the first guy i trusted in a very long time like completly and we have only had 2 fights 1 when we just started dating he thought i was playin a joke with the guys and that i didnt actuly like him cos the other guys on there fanceyed me (i was really surprised tbh) and i didnt know that and we were all close like and he thought i was with somone else and was playing him along and stuff and he really scared me that he was mad at me and i didnt know what about after he realised i really didnt know what he was on about he apolagied and still does now if it comes into conversation and stuff and then a few months back he was really fustrated on me not being there and i was really sacred to ask my dad to go over to see him cos i REALLY didnt want another no and he was getting really upset and stuff and i had to get out of class to call him about it and it was like a shouting match down the phone >< a teacher actuly came out and was like ermm emmm okkk (lol) but it took alot out of me to ask my dad and stuff cos i didnt wanna lose him if i couldnt go see him like when my mum and dad found out about him it was a big rant and rave match with my mum and now they dont really mind i think my dad dont anyway but yes it really does take ALOT of time especaly a long distance one but its worth it if u really do know u wanna spend the rest of ur life with that person and all the hardships u face will all be worth it in the end

Thanks

Yeah, thanks for understanding. Most ppl they dont and try to give you bullsh** advice lol.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah tbh no one can give real advice if they have never been through it but i mostly understand alot ...so ever need to talk just ask me ok?

Thanks

Yeah I know, have to live through it to understand it, ty for the offer your nice.

+ Reply to Thread