+ Reply to Thread

Thread: booo

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

booo

I don't want to be back >__> I want to continue snorkelling in the South Pacific

Much more interesting than the two reports that are due & the two exams coming up.

I went cruising around Fiji, Vanuatu & New Caledonia. Not one of those fancy cruises, like the family cruises you can do. It was much fun, the Fijian people are super friendly. You feel like a celebrity when you got children coming out on the streets to wave as you go by on a bus.

And now I hate being back in reality, well my reality of uni anyway. Especially when you got a group assignment, which isn't really a 'group' assignment when your the only one in the group doing the work.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: booo

I know what you mean, its that feeling u get at the end of every summer.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank goodness the last few groups I've been with were responsible...
    The last one I lead was okay, but most of the group was just incompetent...

Except for Abu. So glad she was in that class with me.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Especially when you got a group assignment, which isn't really a 'group' assignment when your the only one in the group doing the work.
    at least you get karma points!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
    I know what you mean, its that feeling u get at the end of every summer.
    the comment made me feel sad..I don't have Summer holidays anymore being my last semester of Uni..I work through summer now T__T

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Thank goodness the last few groups I've been with were responsible...
    The last one I lead was okay, but most of the group was just incompetent...

Except for Abu. So glad she was in that class with me.
    yeah, I hate being in classes were I don't know anyone, especially when we have group work >__> I usually go with mature aged students if I don't know anyone..except there was none in my class this time xD

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    at least you get karma points!
    I sure hope your right Abu ^__^

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

....But That’s not Fair to do all the work though, you should talk to your Group and Divided the works between you and other Members or threaded them that you will back to the South Pacific and leave them sinking in their work…Actually I have this situation before and the End I had the low mark and in The comment side the Instructor write..(You were working alone and you were not sharing any one)... I read the report and just throw it ...Ha-ha...

Thanks

That's the annoying part is that we did divide it up...except some one in the group didn't do half their work..and I'm not going to do it either..

The lucky thing is, is that even if I fail this assignment, I've still passed the course ok, so I'm not going to let them ride on my work (and my marks)..and let them do it themselves.

lol that's different xxoxx, you'd think you'd get the good marks for doing most of it? I mean, if the others wanted to help they should have done something as well, no?

lol anywho, that's just the nature of group work I guess!

+ Reply to Thread