+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dust it's every where

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Dust it's every where

Get used to it!

It tastes gross and was in my eyes but it was AWESOME

the most eerie thing ever, because it was dark and red. Was told to stay indoors..but what to most normal people do? Go outside and do sight seeing of course! So my lungs are probably pretty much screwed and it probably wasn't worth it.. but it was fun!

You know what is not fun..cleaning it up, the back veranda is covered in the stuff >.<

btw not my photo random one off the net

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Dust it's every where

Lolol I know it's a very late reply, but I have to say, when I woke up that morning at about 6:30am, I thought that there was a volcano erupting nearby and seriously freaked out. I mean, the sky was red! I should've kept up with the news, because then I'd have known that it was a dust storm. Canberra had it the day before us so it was nothing new to most people.

Here's a picture from the front of my house. Normally you can see the Centrepoint Tower from this view.

click to show spoiler

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Where did it happen but I would do the same too its fun but bad like so many other things next time to protect your lungs a little by covering your mouth with something like a shirt.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well that picture was from Sydney, but it was pretty much all over the east coast. The dust was red because the dirt from the middle of Australia is red (like so), and because of the arid conditions and strong winds, it brought the dust to the cities. Yeah, our dust storms are cool. Cleaning up was horrible though lol.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

That sucks how long did it go on and did you get to miss school or something like that.

Thanks

It cleared up by midday. School was still on but if you had asthma or any breathing difficulties then you were told to stay home. I didn't go though lol.

+ Reply to Thread