View Poll Results: What Final Fantasy should I play next?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Final Fantasy XII

1 16.67%
  • Final Fantasy X-2

0 0%
  • Final Fantasy IV

0 0%
  • Something else (comment?)

0 0%
  • get out side and get some LIGHT o_O

5 83.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: holiday ramblings....

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

holiday ramblings....

I'm up to Zanakand ruins on FFX - I love FFX.

I've played about an hour of FFX-2...and hated it. (I could seriously kill Rikku, she's up there with Ashley from RE4... whom I did kill ) but if it adds on the the story good, I might just suffer through it

..but..I own 12 and 4...and Reese told me that 12 is good and another friend told me that 4 was good...

I feel so lazy..I've been doing nothing. Hardly working (like once a week).

I finished The World Ends With You. Really short...but I LOVED it! it has the sweetest story and one of those meaningful endings. Go play it now if your a fan of FF or kingdom hearts.

oh and does any one know how to set up a fish tanks. I have a tank, a filter, a bubble thing-a-ma-jig and some decorations, sea bed rock things and water conditioner. oh! and a pH tester thingy

But reading the instruction on how to install a filter is like..a foreign language to me. Google didn't help me either. I think I'll just trial and error and see how I go...how hard can it be?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: holiday ramblings....

the filter is suppose to go inside the thing that recycles the water

I donno how to explain but my dad had a tank for years so if you can get me a pic i can tell you how to place them.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

LOL

it's too hot here xD been living it up in the air-con, in the house, shopping centres and occasional beach trips ( <--- counts as air right xD )

I'm keeping goldfish..so do I need that stuff o_O. Filter that goes into the recycle thingy? eerr..well I got one of these, does that do the job ^____^;; (the Maxi 103F )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    LOL

it's too hot here xD been living it up in the air-con, in the house, shopping centres and occasional beach trips ( <--- counts as air right xD )

I'm keeping goldfish..so do I need that stuff o_O. Filter that goes into the recycle thingy? eerr..well I got one of these, does that do the job ^____^;; (the Maxi 103F )
    Yep, we had gold fishes and they were the dirtiest motherf- in the aquatic kingdom.

Yeah I think you just stick the suction part to the back part of the inside of the tank, and I think put the hose end to the bottom of the tank?

Have you check this link: Guide For Setting Up A Fish Tank

Thanks

yeah I think so!

Found that guide when I went onto that website xD

Thanks legend!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ i voted for Final Fantasy 12 cuz Soshi and i bought the special edition but never played it!

Thanks

lols same, I've had it for aaaggess too just never played it

oh and a followed everyone's adviced and went to the park with my little cousin....I got eaten by green ants..I'll never listen to your advice ever again

xD

+ Reply to Thread