+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just copying shinku..

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Just copying shinku..

and skipping class tonight AND going one better and skipping it tomorrow night as well....

why...cause I can.. and since shinku can get away with it.. why can't I XD

except I won't be shopping for anime..just playing RE5

:P nah I kid, I will be skipping class...but I'm using the time to get started on the 1 million assignments that are slowly building up. I've been back 3 weeks and had 1 or two assignments due every week since then.

Man totally lovin' RE5 right now. Co-op is awesome. Playing with my brother right now - man we are going to have some classic moments.

Any one else playing?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Just copying shinku..

Shit, I will be but I need to pick up an xbox three 360. all of sudden Dell.com is out of the arcade version of the 360 (they have the new Jasper chips) so I have to wait. Sales tax is going up in california so I hope to get it before it goes up next month.

Then gotta spend another $50 for a live card.

EDIT: Top this, all semester I only been to class for the first week, the midterms and the rest I've been skipping. HA!

no...im not proud of it at all.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

LOL and I felt bad skipping two classes ^___^;; Legend I believe you have won in that department xD

So you decided on getting in on the 360 then? man, I was going to use the free 1 month live trial they usually put in with new games... but RE5 came with only a 48 hour trial, so I'll have to find a weekend when I actually have time to play a decent amount..

I haven't even played it with single player yet, it's def more fun and interesting to play co-op.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

ZOMG!! You surprised me, I saw my name in a thread title and thought "wtf!?"

...hey, who says that I wont skip class tomorrow!? Well actually...I'm not gonna, since I cant miss 4 classes in a row...I have to turn in my paper too, its already nearing 2 weeks since it was due. )Xd But otherwise I definitely would've. I've got serious attendance problems for school and work, just cuz I dont care. (though its about to cost me my job...but wtf)

....(O_O) Damn Legend!!! And here I thought that I was a slacker...I suddenly feel a bit better about myself.

oooh, RE5!? I wanna play....that limited edition RED Xbox360 is really drawing me in...but I wanna stick to getting JP region consoles so guess I'll wait a while...a WHILE.

*goes to play his PSP*
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    So you decided on getting in on the 360 then? man, I was going to use the free 1 month live trial they usually put in with new games... but RE5 came with only a 48 hour trial, so I'll have to find a weekend when I actually have time to play a decent amount..

I haven't even played it with single player yet, it's def more fun and interesting to play co-op.
    Yeah, I simply don't need a PS3 as of right now. Let me know how it is after you played

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

...hey, who says that I wont skip class tomorrow!? Well actually...I'm not gonna, since I cant miss 4 classes in a row...I have to turn in my paper too, its already nearing 2 weeks since it was due. )Xd But otherwise I definitely would've. I've got serious attendance problems for school and work, just cuz I dont care. (though its about to cost me my job...but wtf)

....(O_O) Damn Legend!!! And here I thought that I was a slacker...I suddenly feel a bit better about myself.

oooh, RE5!? I wanna play....that limited edition RED Xbox360 is really drawing me in...but I wanna stick to getting JP region consoles so guess I'll wait a while...a WHILE.

*goes to play his PSP*
    Lol, I'm not a slacker...It's something about Spring that just makes me do bad in school. Every spring semester my GPA is a whole grade point lower than my Fall grades. Just don't seem to have the drive.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    LOL your just a bad influence shinku :P

totally get the red x-box!! lol I haven't even seen it for sale here in Aus T___T

The game is awesome. Co- op is just epic and heaps of fun, I can't imagine playing it single player now that I've played so much of it co-op. Story is awesome too, especially if you have been following the game and characters.

One thing that is annoying though is that you can't share guns between the players in co-op. So you either have to be the first one there to get it or save up and buy it.

+ Reply to Thread