+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mini-me

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    lol it's probably a good thing lapislazuli, well Mc Donalds isn't all that good is it? though some times tasty :P

I get tired of junk food sometimes, idk, I go through phases when I won't want it then all of a sudden I'm craving something specific on the menu, like a Mc Donalds caramel sundae or something LOL

Just a list for the gfx battle I'm running:

anime I love

Samurai Champloo
    Paradise Kiss
    Death Note
    Soul Eater
    Twelve Kingdoms
    Azumanga Daioh
    Beck
    Hell Girl
    Cowboy Bebop
    Haibane Renmei

I think thats all :S
    Last edited by aceman67; Aug 02, 2009 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Tsk tsk...

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Mini-me

I know its a bit late.. but my version of taking a break from studying consists of making a vector that takes 2 -4 days to make. (my 07-Ghosts vector took 4 days to make).

Out of your list.. there is only two that i've seen, one i've yet to finish and one I want to see.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

LMAO

I just hit some guys leg with my trolley whilst shopping in the hardware store o_O
    hey it's not my fault. the bottom part of the trolley is longer than the top storage part (if that makes sense) and I forgot and misjudged how far away I was...

He didn't seem to mind..but I wanted to hide under a rock.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I always wondered why they made the bottom one longer than the top.
    I mean, the idea of fitting in longer items at the bottom makes sense, except for the fact that people CONSTANTLY misjudge the length of it... CONSTANTLY hitting someone's leg/foot/ankle.

...even with a bit of an effort, those things HURT.

Thanks

lol yeah, they probably make them just to watch people do that, that would be sort of funny I guess :P

Thanks

There was a redback on the front porch

They scare me, more than any other spiders, because they like to hide! It was under the window sill out side >___< now I'm going to be paranoid about lifting & reaching for things that are hiding, in case there is something nasty under there.

I would have taken a picture for you guys...but I ran inside and locked the door when I saw it xD

I can stand most spiders except the redbacks & trapdoor spiders they creep me out!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

"I would have taken a picture for you guys...but I ran inside and locked the door when I saw it xD"

A reasonable response.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

big spiders give Abu the shivers. . . and makes her want a gun to shoot them with. . .

Soshi and i have a bug wand. . .
    it's kinda cool cuz you can see the bug up close while it's in the tube! and then i get the shivers again and we go outside!

however. . . if it was a red back. . . i would scream and run and ask Soshi if we could sleep in the car that night. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast