+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mini-me

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mini-me

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    "I would have taken a picture for you guys...but I ran inside and locked the door when I saw it xD"

A reasonable response.
    LOL at the time I thought so too, now I think of it, I should have blocked all the little holes in the screen door as well lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    big spiders give Abu the shivers. . . and makes her want a gun to shoot them with. . .

Soshi and i have a bug wand. . .
    it's kinda cool cuz you can see the bug up close while it's in the tube! and then i get the shivers again and we go outside!

however. . . if it was a red back. . . i would scream and run and ask Soshi if we could sleep in the car that night. . .
    I really need to invest in one of those! The worst part of it all? It's now an ordeal to put shoes on that I have left in the front. Put my hand in to check if there is anything in there or hope for the best & just squash them with my foot? in the end I opted for fly spray!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Just played a bit of Pheonix Wright on a friends DS.... I love it! Can't wait to get my own copy ^^ Can't believe it took me so long to have a try of it

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh~ Ace Attorney, such a classic for the DS.

I hope you tried Elite Beat Agents already.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Those are both GREAT GAMES! <3
    I've already played throughout all of them, I hope you can get your own copy soon! I don't mind having another person to fan with xD

@Soshi: Elite Beat agents are win <3
    I like Agent Spin : O

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

ahh!! can't wait to get my copy!! I'm hinting for my b'day next month..if I can wait till then xD

I haven't tried elite beat agents yet! That's the next thing I have to get my hands on!

Thanks

Finally got my Wii from panasonic!!

It came with Wii sports, Mario Kart & the Avatar game! and going out shopping tomorrow to grab another random game ^__^

came at a time when I can't really play it though...got 3 things due next Friday T___T

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

it's okay! that's never stopped anyone before!

( ^o^)/ congrats on your Wii Gwenibe!

Thanks

Red Dead Redemption reminded me how bad I am at shooting in games. Oh and how bad I am at riding (my poor horse). Though I was never that good with the driving in any of the GTA games either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast