+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Mini-me

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mini-me

yeah, but ponies are such good friends...
    Soshi would usually lose his to cougars/pumas/mountain lions... so sad

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

awww..

I lost the first horse I rode to a mountain lion (I was such a newb. I heard it and did nothing xD)..then I gained that stallion..so it was all good xD I haven't lost it yet either and I've just made it to Mexico!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

\^o^/ YAY GWENIBE!

oh, a tip from Soshi: if you're ever out picking flowers in a possible cougar territory, park your horse VERY FAR AWAY. Oh, and don't hunt boars on foot... you'll constantly find yourself rolling down hills...

EDIT: Soshi remembered a couple more! One: If there are rams, there are mostly likely cougars as well, Two: Beware of rattlesnakes (and their rattles), becuz they can bite your horse and it will die from the poison, Three: Don't leave your horse out in an open field when you have a gun fight, Four: Don't use said horse as cover in said gun fight.

you can seen how much trouble Soshi had in the game

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

lmao! I'm ashamed to say that I have used a horse for a shield before..just not my own lolz

There are rattle snakes?!? actually, now that I think of it, I may have heard one when playing, I haven't seen one yet though o_O

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ermm if it was me soshi i would stay on the hourse and get like a metal grabing mecanisim and grab the flowers like that .... but thats just because im awsome lol XD or else id get someone else to do it for me who dont know what they would run in to and go away and be like hahahaha lol

Thanks

lol @ equinn! that would be a great plan xD

Typical resident Evil scenario: little ammo, one first aid spray, 2 lickers and a room full of zombies to get past..hmmm..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha yep! im just an evil mastermind talkin about that is hanson still on ao? i still wanna know if its a she or a he? im positive its a she tho....

Thanks

got a copy of Resident Evil Archives finally! (yeah a bit behind I am).

SO much fun, super duper creepy all over again. Still in the mansion about the face that snake!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast