+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Woot

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Woot

I have a DS! I over spent my budget by one game, but I totally think it was worth it.

Final Fantasy 4
    The World Ends With You
    Sight Training
    and some other random game that I got in the pack with the DS

(either that or the Nintendo Dogs...not really interesting in)

The World Ends With You was interesting. Reading what the game was about, it sounded like it wasn't the game for me, but a friend in which we have the same taste, was addicted to it, so I got it and I think I'm addicted too.

a wee bit emo at times though no?

I'm kind of regret putting the protector screen on those, it's makes it harder for the touch screen now especially in the corners.

It's just I don't trust myself not to destroy it xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Santa gave me an unusual chrissy present 5am x-mas morning.

A possum caused chaos in our shed. After waking us up, it decided to just sleep in there the day!

Seriously, I could walk right up to it and all it would do is look up at me then curl up into a ball again

damn free loaders!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Woot

Get the Pheonix Write games.

'nuff said.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! hehe cool! i have a pink one i got last xmas or the one before?....i donno but i have loads a games cos my sister and bro buy new ones (btw my bro isnt gay for playin a pink ds he actuly went and bought a white one lol)

aww that would have been cute a wee possem like i hand rared 3 baby haehogs (i cant spell) from before they had hair and spins not the best looking thing but when they grew hair and stuff they were soo cute! ^^ (yeah the mummy died)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

What is "the world ends with you" about?? Is it an RPG, cuz it sure sounds like one.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ yay! Gwenibe has a journal!!

and a DS!! w00t indeed! what color??

\(^o^)/ and a possum!! what a wonderful Christmas indeed! you should name him (her)!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    aww that would have been cute a wee possem like i hand rared 3 baby haehogs (i cant spell) from before they had hair and spins not the best looking thing but when they grew hair and stuff they were soo cute! ^^ (yeah the mummy died)
    Thats cute ^___^

We were worried at first because, it wasn't in a high place and well wasn't moving, so we thought maybe it was injured, but the wildlife hospital wasn't open x-mas and no emergency number either, so we just left it. It went back out at night though and didn't come back..so I guess that a good sign lol

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    What is "the world ends with you" about?? Is it an RPG, cuz it sure sounds like one.
    Yeah, its an RPG >link<

It's different, but really good. Slightly annoying but catchy soundtrack and very interesting story. Love the way it uses the touch screen too..then again the touch screen is still a novelty since, I only just got it yesterday xD

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^o^ yay! Gwenibe has a journal!!

and a DS!! w00t indeed! what color??

\(^o^)/ and a possum!! what a wonderful Christmas indeed! you should name him (her)!!
    Sky Blue ^^ I made my mind up on the colour black before I got it, then was told they were out of black, so it took me ages to decide again xD

We named it Buddy lol I have a thing were I have to call things the first thing that comes into my head and I just happened to say "Hey there little buddy!" so it stuck xD

'nuff said.
    It doesn't really seem like a game I would like, but some one else recommended this too me as well.. I might try it one day!

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post

'nuff said.
    Agreed.

I would also recommend Pokemon Platinum.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If you've got a friend with a DS, I recommend both of you getting Rocket Slime.
    The tank battles are ADDICTIVE and highly competitive!

Oh, and if you're into RPGs and Harvest Moon games, Rune Factory's a goodin'.

Mario Kart's an obvious one.
    You should give Trauma Center games a try! ( It's exhilarating! )
    Kirby Super Star Ultra is a no-brainer.
    Chrono Trigger is a no-duh.
    Front Mission if you like turn-based strategy.
    Hotel Dusk if you like detective games.
    Touch Detective games if you like cute detective games.
    Lock's Quest if you're into tower-defense building games.
    WarioWare Twisted (Gameboy Advance) because that game's a novelty no matter what.
    Elite Beat Agents is fun.
    Brain Age is a classic.
    Mystery Dungeon - Shiren the Wanderer if you're into Rogue-RPGs.
    Geometry Wars Galaxies cuz it's a fun as hell arcade-type game.
    Rub Rabbits if you love really weird and funny minigames.
    Pokemon games if you're into Pokemon.
    Phoenix Wright is seconded by me!
    Animal Crossing if you like Animal Crossing.
    And Cooking Mama if you're into cute cooking games.

There are more games, but these should definitely get you started.

Have fun with your DS! Countless hours of fun on the go!

OH! OH! OH! IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHICH TOUCH SCREEN COVER YOU BUY!!!
    Some products are awful and too thick for your Stylus. Some products are pre-dirty for some reason.
    It's rare to find the original ones nowadays, and they even upped the price, and you mostly see it in a bulk package now. *sigh*
    Good quality screen stickers are rare.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast