+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Woot

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Woot

oh! oh! oh!

and don't forget Tetris DS or Animal Crossing: Wild World! Tetris becuz it's a classic, and Animal Crossing cuz it's a great way to spend an hour!! or three!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the recommendation guys! I have a list to get through now xD

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    OH! OH! OH! IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHICH TOUCH SCREEN COVER YOU BUY!!!
    Some products are awful and too thick for your Stylus. Some products are pre-dirty for some reason.
    It's rare to find the original ones nowadays, and they even upped the price, and you mostly see it in a bulk package now. *sigh*
    Good quality screen stickers are rare.
    yeah, wish I did a little research before I put the protector on. Lucky it wasn't dirty or anything but it is making it harder to touch in some areas of the screen >____< Think I might just take it off and try to be a bit more careful!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

A DS eh? I can recommend the following games:

-Disgaea DS:
    Yet another remake to the PS2 epic. Like its PSP counter-part it has an all new scenario added dubbed "Etna Mode" which is a "what if" situation if the main character Laharl wasnt the main character. It also offers the Wi-Fi multiplayer feature which was a long awaited feature for fans of the series. To top it off its Nippon Ichi Software touch gives it a HUGE amount of playing to do...depending on how far you want to get into it. You could just play through the main story in a few hours or attempt to do all extra stages that could possibly take you forever!!! (I'll give you an idea: Average level needed to clear the main story: 90ish. In game max level = 9,999. Yes, 9,999!!!!!)

Final Fantasy lll:
    The only US port to the third title of the FF series. With its renewed graphics, gameplay, and...well, everything else for the DS its a must have if you're an RPG and/or RPG fan. Other games from SquareEnix that I can recommend is Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fate and Chocobo Tales.

Elite Beat Agents:
    A kick-ass music game. Few music games are successful but this game is great. In the same genre I can also recommend "Ontamarama", which is actually quite difficult but rather entertaining once you get used to the gameplay. (Plus by now its really cheap)

Harvest Moon series:
    Great way to kill time without really "wasting" any of it either. LOLs
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2