+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bag of awesome.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Bag of awesome.

So I found a new graphics program. And it's totally awesome. Better then any other program I've used before. It's called paint.net and it works a lot like The Gimp or Photoshop. But it's super easy to use. I haven't gotten all into the nitty gritty with it or anything yet. As I just got it. But the text tool is the easiest I've EVER used. And the resizing option is pretty pimp too. I made my signature and my avatar in like two point two seconds with this thing. I was very pleased. I will write again once I know a little more about the program but it's awesome so far.

The other awesome is that we should be moving. By the end of this weekend. If not I'm going to be ticked off to no end. Seriously. We paid, on the seventh, for the month wich means we were already paying for a week we wouldn't be living there and now we've been waiting a whole week. THat means a half month for the price of a full. And that's not kosher. I'm really tired of my boyfriends thoughtlessness. Seriously. I woke up at two thirty this morning to get my daughter a bottle, and come to find theres no formula in the can. That the boyfriend had made her a bottle from before bed. I wake him up and let him know we need a can from the crate in the car. Well ten minutes later he comes and tells me theres no more cans in the car. Well thanks so much for telling me you took the last one out when you did. MUCH appreciated. I'm so tired of feeling like I have to do everything, in order for anything to get done. I guess I'm going to have to be one of those hands out kind of house wives. Because otherwise the bills won't get paid and crap. Ugh. I hate that Idea. I hate numbers, and I don't want to be in control of stuff, I don't want to put my hand out on pay day to pay bills and housing expenses. I want him to help. But obviously the stress from work is too much cus he can't even seem to get our living situation straightened out.

Lets see, lets get re-positive. Awesome. What else is awesome? Uhm... I get fruit with my wic now. That's pretty awesome. What's not awesome is I have to drink skim or one percent milk instead of two. Bleh. But it's ok they are giving me a lot of other good food stuffs instead so I guess it's an ok trade off.
    Awesome, awesome, what else is awesome. (can you tell being positive is a difficult thing for me?) I donno. I honestly can't think of anything else that makes me happy right now. I'm just relieved to have my WIC appointment out of the way. Now I just need to schedule my first prenatal appointment (I'm super over due, they say go in around twelve weeks and i'm fifteen. God.) and I need to get my wisdom tooth pulled. And I'm absolutely terrified about that crap.

Well I'm hungry and I have to go sit in my sisters apartment until her furniture gets there. Then hopefully my mom will do something fun with me and my siblings. I miss her.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bag of awesome.

OOoooooooh your signature is naughty...

Anyway, I could never have my hands out. Unless I was asking my family... not a man though. I guess I feel like I'd WANT to help my man. Like that is what partners do. Help each other. So if he wanted to he would be pulling your hand out. As to his, not paying bills or keeping track of baby milk... Sometimes you have to recognize your partners weaknesses and try to have some strength of your own to compensate. That's why relationships are challenging when you have two people with similar strengths and weakness.
    My mother always made sure the bills were paid growing up. But my father never really had a problem with giving up his funds to the cause. And I can totally see baby's milk being more on the womanly side of responsibilities. I don't mean to be sexist or generalize. I'm just sayin'.... its baby's milk... We are the all powerful producers of milk for the babies. I realize were talkin' formula. I also am not saying that men dont own some responsibility ... but still....
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bag of awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    OOoooooooh your signature is naughty...

Anyway, I could never have my hands out. Unless I was asking my family... not a man though. I guess I feel like I'd WANT to help my man. Like that is what partners do. Help each other. So if he wanted to he would be pulling your hand out. As to his, not paying bills or keeping track of baby milk... Sometimes you have to recognize your partners weaknesses and try to have some strength of your own to compensate. That's why relationships are challenging when you have two people with similar strengths and weakness.
    My mother always made sure the bills were paid growing up. But my father never really had a problem with giving up his funds to the cause. And I can totally see baby's milk being more on the womanly side of responsibilities. I don't mean to be sexist or generalize. I'm just sayin'.... its baby's milk... We are the all powerful producers of milk for the babies. I realize were talkin' formula. I also am not saying that men dont own some responsibility ... but still....
    I don't have income. And I don't currently have a way to procure one at this point and our family needs things. And the only reason he was expected to beresponcible for it is because HE was the last one to deal with it. and it was in HIS car. And he's not responcible about ANYTHING except going to work, and bairly that. So it's NOT acceptible. Period. I'm sleeping on his daddys goddamn floor four months pregnant because he doesn't and didn't handle his buisness the way he should have. We're broke and HOMELESS at this point. And thats not ok.
    I'm pregnant stressed out sickand misrible, I cant be responcible for everything. I can't deal with myself, the baby and all her responcibility and the things we'd agreed he would be responcible for. That's bullshit anyways, what exactly is he doing here then? He makes me feel like wayside trash most of the time. He doesn't listen to my goddamn concerns or isses without making me feel stupid or worse then I did in the first place and he out right ignores me sometimes. So if Ic an't expect emotional support, an I can't expect financial support and I can't expect SHARED responciblity of OUR child, what the heck am I doing in this relationship exactly?

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread