Yes yes I am thank you. And I don't know what else to do since everyone seems to have disappeared from the internet and I'm left with no one to -talk- to in IM.

I'm waiting for my boyfriend to get home from work. He said he would be here early, and I am starting to not believe him, he also hasn't called me in a while, since he told me that in fact so I donno what's going on except that we were supposed to go apply for an apartment today and the realtors that are handling it, close at I think, five. So... I donno.

I'm also very tired. I need to pick up prenatal's, D vitamins and some tums so I can get a proper amount of vitamins in my pregnant apparently malnourished body. That could be why I'm tired. But it's more likely that it's the fact that I didn't go to bed till two something, and my daughter had me up so many times by four I couldn't remember how many times I'd gotten up.

I hope Jeremy isn't going hunting today for the weekend. He will miss our daughters first halloween, and on top of that I don't know what I'm going to do this weekend. I'm not used to being without him anymore, all my social interaction is with him for the most part. I donno what I'ma do by myself. I do hope to hang out with a friend on sunday though if he goes. Which will be nice. It's halloween I'm more worried about. If nothing I suppose I'll chill at my dads after I take my kiddies to the MOA for some trick or treating fun.

My daughter will be an adorable lady bug. I'm thinking I might put her hair in a pony tail too, if it doesn't have something to go over her head. I didn't really look at the costume much.

Anyways I suppose that's enough random babble for now. Man my head hurts.