+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: He lied

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

He lied

Again...I don't know why he can't just not do that crap. I don't know why he can't be honest with me when I ask specific questions either.
    Men are dogs I hate them all.
    They're all liars and cheaters.
    They're all egocentric selfish jerks and if I never saw another one again I'd be too happy. Thank you all for proving me so right over and over again.
    Worthless (romantically/intimately speaking). All of them.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: He lied

sounds like you have had a bad day but not all guys are like that sorry the guy your talking about is a jerk though. maybe taking a break from seeing other people for a month or 2 will calm things down a bit
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    sounds like you have had a bad day but not all guys are like that sorry the guy your talking about is a jerk though. maybe taking a break from seeing other people for a month or 2 will calm things down a bit
    Thanks hon. And I know all guys aren't really like that and it's not fair of me to lump them all together. I was just frustrated fed up overwhelmed and tired. The guy I am talking about IS a jerk though. I just don't know what to do about it. Yanno considering we live together and have two kids.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well im not sure what i can to help but sounds to me like the guy needs to do soemthing to streighten up or your gonna give him the boot , i hope he atleast does good with the kids

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    oh well im not sure what i can to help but sounds to me like the guy needs to do soemthing to streighten up or your gonna give him the boot , i hope he atleast does good with the kids
    Thankfully he's great with the kids. I donno what I'm gonna do to help me so I wouldn't expect you to have any kinda answers either. <3

Thanks

thats cool and its good he does get along with the kids but talking about it does help kind of , like therapy almost lol but im glad to lsiten and help and talk when i can

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he needs to do some soul searching to figure out why he can't just stop. I mean it's not really that hard. It's not like he's smokin' crack or drinking excessively. >_<

Anywho, I'm glad you were able to put some closure to it today (I hope I was of some kind of help to ya). ^_^

Newbie Dreaming girl is off to a good start Dreaming girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi
    It is the first time Ifound some one Look Like Your thinking & Feeling but I understand you & Iknow How You can Help Your self You just Need More Hope More Dreams More Love & More Optimistic

Ihope You Sweet dreams

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast