+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiatus.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Hiatus.

I'm taking one. Some people can't make up their minds and have an even harder time keeping their word, respecting promises and what have you. I don't talk to most of you and I don't like a vast majority of people here in the first place. There is a small handfull of really thoughtful awesome and interesting people. But they rarely post anymore either for the most part. Maybe when I have poetry worth posting and some conversations I want to join I will be back. But it will be a good while I'm sure.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Hiatus.

i know we never talked but i know what you mean about people not comming on here hardly , but all you can do is take things day by day maybe things will get better. i mean i still come here because its a good site.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i know we never talked but i know what you mean about people not comming on here hardly , but all you can do is take things day by day maybe things will get better. i mean i still come here because its a good site.
    I do too. And I always liked the exchanges we had about your poetry. Your actually one of the people I DO come here for. So thank you for the commenting. I'll see you when I return. Maybe we can be friends.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yeah that would be cool if we could be friends. and talk to you when you come back
    and i will send a freind request ^_^
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

One day is a friendly entry about how long its been... the next day its notice that you plan on making it another long time before you post again..... interesting.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    One day is a friendly entry about how long its been... the next day its notice that you plan on making it another long time before you post again..... interesting.
    You know my bipolar arse. I change my mind pretty frequently based on my feelings. But at least I attempt to be consistent and stick with things. I'm just easily won over with affection cus I crave it so. Lol. You and Holder up there made me feel all warm and fuzzy and stuffs.

+ Reply to Thread