+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long time.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Long time.

So I have a few new favorite movies. That's the best part of getting new movies. Falling in love. Haha.

I fell in love with a new comedian and musician in Paper heart. THat lil asian broad is SO funny. And she's actually adorable in a totally weird way to me. I love her glasses. She was funny as heck to me in knocked up when she was like "Wanna trade boyfriends. Hee hee just kidding.....not really" Best part ever.

I also really LOVED the wackness. It's a movie about a pot dealer I would have totally crushed on. He's played by Josh Peck, yanno Josh from drake and Josh... IT was taped during his transition to skinny so he's still kinda big and totally hot in thi s movie. I loved his hair who knows why. Lol. And the sound track. I love old hip hop... 85 - 95 R&B and hip hop makes my heart happy. And it's full of it. It's this amazing mix of hip hop from the early 90's based mostly around biggy. The relationships in this movie are amazing. And the lead female role is played by an awesomely hot chick. Lol. I plan to watch it a lot more though it was that awesome.

I have to look into cable/tv still but I'm not worried about a phone I'll just do better to keep minutes on my phone and by staying home we'll save money on gas and shit like that. So I'm thinking of that. We are getting internet tomorrow though and I'm really glad to have ti at home. Especially once I can get xbox live. I want to get new campaigns and play L4D2 with some of my friends and stuff. So if anyone wants to do that with me in like a month that'd be awesome sauce.

I am sad about some personal things. I couldn't deal with some things and someone else oculdn't provide the things I needed from the relationship so the friendship had to end. Or maybe the better way to put it is on hold. Till I can be a grown up and so can they. But really it's the same old song and dance and I as usual am pessimistic. But what else is new there. That's one thing I need to work on.

I'm looking super forward to going to college. I'm excited about that. I haven't applied yet but received some pretests thanks to Sprout a week or two ago. As well as my paper application. I will be going up there some time before the holiday season to start the process so I have plenty of time to have everything settled and straight before I start. I'm going to go down town to MCTC. I'm a little sad about not being able to try to take a class or two with sprout. But this is life. We'll both live. I still intend on being study buddies with Martha. I told her I'd help her with her homework before I start too. As much as I can. I really feel like I got really stupid during the last few years where I didn't go to school. I miss learning and am eager to go back to it. I just need to decide what I want to do. I think I am nixing the culinary idea though because that and social work were on the list of lowest paying degrees. And I don't want to work for NOTHING. Maybe I'll do that after I go to college for something else. I am not sure what to pursue though. I think about teaching or graphic design mostly now. But in the end I'd REALLY like to be a psychologist. So maybe I'll just go into that. I will talk to my adviser about that once I start generals and get into the swing of school. Generals and an elective or two I think is what I'll do.

Anyways I think that's a good enough update for now. I'll try to be more prompt about writing.

I really want thai food.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long time.

I LOVED THE WACKNESS!!! Josh Peck has always reminded me a bit of a male version of myself. And... hes hot in this movie. Such a good story.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Long time.

I love that movie. THe music, the story, the relationships. Everything about that movie reminds me of being a kid. When I was happy. And your soooo right about peck. He's super hot in this movie. And it made me realize that like... Seven of the guys I've had major crushes on had that same hair style. This character is sooo much hotter then josh peck normally is. Cus he normally looks more then half gay to me.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread