+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minnesnowta.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Minnesnowta.

I don't really have anything uber important to discuss right now. Not that my journal has been that type of thing. Mostly I rant or vent or get random things off my chest. And I just felt like writing.

I don't enjoy the snow. It's cold and wet. But boy oh boy is it beautiful. I wish I had my winter clothes here. (they're all in storage still so I get to freeze my ass off and deal with one pair of socks for my nine month old till the weekend at least.) I would go out with my camera and take pictures of all the beautiful snow covered nature in the wildlife preserve near my house. It'd be awesome. But will have to wait till I have some warmer things.

My daughter will be getting her six month shots (late, I know.) today after eleven. But it means dad got to stay home from work this snowy morning and doesn't have to go until later today. Woot woot.

This pregnancy is a lot like the other one as far as cravings. I want bacon, butter, and apple juice. And to a lesser degree I crave sea-food. Last time I was an addict to that crap! I also have been craving chocolate, n' ramen noodles but only the chicken kind. But not like the butter, bacon and juice. Apple juice is the most refreshing thing I can drink period lately. LOL

I donno if I'll be going ot my dad's today. It may be too cold. But I also don't fancy sittin in this house all day by myself and then sitting in the house all night with everyone else. So I donno. But it's cold at my dads!

I suppose that's plenty for now. If I think of something more itneresting to say I may. Lol.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Minnesnowta.

It never snows down here...

NEVER snows.

EVER.

Like, imagine snow.
    Now imagine it nonexistent.

NEVER.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

NEVER snows.

EVER.

Like, imagine snow.

NEVER.
    See, as much as I don't like the cold and don't really care for the wetness of snow. I AM glad I live somewhere it snows. Because it's awesome at christmas time for everything to be all pretty and white. And honestly, it makes everything look cleaner and prettier till spring. Then it gets muddy and wet and nasty lookin.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    See, as much as I don't like the cold and don't really care for the wetness of snow. I AM glad I live somewhere it snows. Because it's awesome at christmas time for everything to be all pretty and white. And honestly, it makes everything look cleaner and prettier till spring. Then it gets muddy and wet and nasty lookin.
    I hate the snow! I loved it when I was a kid but, ever since I came back from Hawaii. It was February, 2000 and I walked out of the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport in to a snow storm of massive proportions. It sucked. Not to mention the fact that I was still dressed like I lived somewhere warm (no such thing as a need for winter clothes in HI).

I've gradually gotten used to the cold, but winter still sucks. All the plants are dead and everything looks blank when it's covered in snow.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post

NEVER snows.

EVER.

Like, imagine snow.

NEVER.
    Yeah and thats because you live just North of me in LA and I am down here in SD so I know how you feel. At least we have Julian, Big Bear, and Mammoth, but those are all a rather long drive. But other wise you are correct in your assesment.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread