+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuff that makes me happy.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Stuff that makes me happy.

My new favorite thing to do is make wish lists. I have a naughty site that I want to make one for. But I have a number of amazon wish lists already. (Categorized. cooking, art, books, journaling ect.). I even have the wishlist tool bar to make it easy to add things to my universal wish list for items I didn't find on amazon. They have like EVERYTHING though don't they?
    I found this AWESOME site, they have clothes, tech gear, tech toys, and things like that. I found about a billion and three great christmas and birthday present ideas for my fiance and normally I'm not sure what to get him. Guys are so hard to shop for sometimes. BUT This site is awesome. For instance, there was a hand held rom player. AWESOME! There was a tool kit for repairing the newest video game consoles. They had science kits and science toys. They had an in door herb garden planter thing that was awesome. (Boyfriend loves to cook and we both ADORE cilantro.) I have started a wish list there and will be adding to it.
    Yanno what else makes me happy? When I get to spend time with good friends. I got to hang out with my besty Peach yesterday. We stayed up till I think quarter to five in the morning. We had a good time. Good conversation. Lotsa topics. It was fun and refreshing and something I needed. I don't spend enough time with people. I love it when it's the right people. I'm hopin to have her over again soon. Maybe for dinner once I get some effin dishes. I hate not being able to cook.

Right now I'm absolutely starving though. Like seriously ravenous. but theres no food in my house. Well I mean theres some noodles and canned fruit.....and some stuff in the freezer. But again with no dishes. I also need some coffee. But my coffee pot is at my ma's house. Sucky.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stuff that makes me happy.

When people say they are taking a hiatus, it usually means they DECREASE their activity. You claimed to go on hiatus.... and have become an AO journal writing machine?.... o.O
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Stuff that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    When people say they are taking a hiatus, it usually means they DECREASE their activity. You claimed to go on hiatus.... and have become an AO journal writing machine?.... o.O
    I donno. Like I said you and Holder made me feel all warm and fuzzy and since yesterday I've been spewing out my fingertips and I gotta put it somewhere!

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread