+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ugh.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh.

I feel crappy physically and emotionally I'm beyond fed up with just about everyone. I'm cool with Peach an excited for Jackie to have her baby. But besides them and my internet friends an my sister I'm pretty upset disappointed or disgusted with eeveryone else in my life right now.
    I'm irritated with people because they have effed up priorities. I'm irritated with people who are rude over simple questions about things that involve MY LIFE too. I'm irritated with whining and crying. I'm so overwhelmed by teething and being sick with my kids. My wisdom tooth is too big for my head and needs to be removed but I'm still being jerked around about that. I'm tired of dishonesty and disappointment. I swear the next person I see that does either of these things to me will get hit in the grill. No questions or commentary. I'm just gunna effin hit them. Right in the mouth. I hope it bleeds.
    I'm just too fed up.
    I'm so overwhelmed.
    I want to get things in order and go to school and get my life on track. But it's so hard and there is SO MUCH I need to get done but so little I can do about much of it at this point. I just can't.
    So the hospital sounds like a better idea.
    But I'm scared of hospitals. I just know I eed help. I need medication. I need a break. And I don't know what to do.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Ugh.

sounds liek you have it rough right now and i have been there when it comes to feeling like your gonna fall off the cliff , meds do help but you need to learn to take time outs for yourself , it may sound crazy or dosnt seem right but if you dont really take care of number 1 everything else will fall apart.

i know this from it happening to me but im a bit better now and can say taking time for yourself letting everyhing else go for a bit works
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ugh.

It's really hard to get "me time" when your time is devoted to a 1 and a half year old and an infant (seven moths.) They're pretty demanding and time consuming and don't understand the concept of mommy's time. And when your S/O works full time doing a labor job I can't just expect him to take the girls and allow me a bunch of time to myself. I haven't gone to the hospital since my kids have been born because I don't know where they would go or who would take care of them when Dad works.
    Anyways, I do realize I need time for myself. But it's hard to find the time. I plan on trying to do some art journaling and stuff like that but haven't yet found time to do it. But I'm going to try to do at least one thing a day for myself even if it's cleaning the kitchen, when the girls are asleep. So hopefully I can get some art done then.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

+ Reply to Thread