+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yanno what's creepy?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Yanno what's creepy?

Dirty old guys who date young chicks on the internet. I know, I used to be one of those "young chicks" and dated men ten years my senior online, they're all creeps.
    I dated one guy, who was so much older then me, he wouldn't tell me how old he was. I think personally that he was at least 28, if not older. I was 13.
    I dated two guys on the internet that came to see me and they were both pieces of work.
    Mike, my mom is sure was lying about how old he was. He was 19. And I'm pretty sure he stopped talking to me (without telling me or breaking up with me) because I wouldn't lose my virginity to him when he visited. But he knew that before he came. He is the first person I smoked weed with. And I think it may have been laced. I sobbed for hours when he left. I knew I'd never see him again and I didn't.
    The other one.... Tried to rape me, and pinned me to a wall by my throat. And then when my mom saw us arguing shortly after, she yelled at me to be nice to my guest. When I tried to break up with him after he went home (Trying to be a big girl and do it in person is what resulted in his trying to rape me and pinning me to the wall by my throat) he refused to leave me alone and kept calling my house and threatening me and my friends and family. And called me all kinds of sluts and whores and things of that nature but worse.
    Then again I guess all men just suck. I've been cheated on by most of my boyfriends. They ALL lied to me like it was nothing. Of the two real life live in serious relationships I had.... One was full of neglect, and drama, and drinking, and problems, and bullcrap. A lot of secrecy and bad decisions and hurt feelings. And the current one is slightly less neglectful, a lot less drama and drinking. But still a lot of the same problems bull crap bad decisions hurt feelings and secrecy. Especially the secrecy.
    So I guess men just suck and I should be a lesbian. And I wouldn't wish my ex's (rasean excluded) on anyone. Especially if they don't really know them.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Yanno what's creepy?

hmm internet relationships could be an active discussion thread. Its been discussed before here.... but sometimes topics need a second or even third wind. Just a thought.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    hmm internet relationships could be an active discussion thread. Its been discussed before here.... but sometimes topics need a second or even third wind. Just a thought.
    Eh I don't really care to talk about internet dating much more then I have already. I grew out of that but would still be easily insulted by someone talkin stuff. Even though I still think it's the lamest thing ever. Especially for a person with adult responsibilities.

But it did make me think of maybe making a "what do you think is creepy" post. I'm a member of a "creepy girl" community and I <3 hearing other peoples creepy stories and stuff like that. So I might make a post about that.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i agree online dating is kind of creepy i had to learn the hard way though and it got me banned from here for a bit , there was more to it than i want to talk about but i was stupid and i made a few people mad at me and maybe a few still are from when it happend, but i did learn from it and have kept myself from the internet thing since then.

i learned from my mistake though and have kept to just posting and not getting involved in others affairs.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    i agree online dating is kind of creepy i had to learn the hard way though and it got me banned from here for a bit , there was more to it than i want to talk about but i was stupid and i made a few people mad at me and maybe a few still are from when it happend, but i did learn from it and have kept myself from the internet thing since then.

i learned from my mistake though and have kept to just posting and not getting involved in others affairs.
    Oh yeah, I learned my lesson. I had plenty of online drama and conflict during my internet relationships too. But theres just too much to get into and I figured the stuff that happened to me in person and in reality, because of those "relationships" was a little more scary cause yanno it's one thing to hurt someones feelings and all but it's another to hurt them physically. Gettin choked is effin scary.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

being choked is scary i dont think would ever really meet somone in person offline unless i had a freind with me incase they were a nut case or tried were out to cause trouble. your really lucky you didt get seriously hurt or anything.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    being choked is scary i dont think would ever really meet somone in person offline unless i had a freind with me incase they were a nut case or tried were out to cause trouble. your really lucky you didt get seriously hurt or anything.
    they were around me and my mom. the guy that choked me stayed with us!

Thanks

dang thats crazy you really are lucky then , i had a freidn that did that and the person was a bumb really. but atleast the guy is gine now though and you did learn from it. the guy sounds like a real creep so its good he is out of your hair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast