+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I got a journal!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a journal!

Hi, most of you know me, if not send me a friend request, and drop me line.

The Basics:

Name: I never really know. Right now It's Nathaniel Blackbird. It used to be Haku Vinevaldi Taylor.

BD: December 28. I'm 15.

Interests: Watchmen, Queen, Film, Music, anime, comics, Utena, more.

Hereos: Aceman, Ozymandias, Freddie Mercury, Randy Rhodes, Touga Kiryu, James Dean, Siddhartha Gautama

When I'm older I want to be an actor or/and a film director. If I can make it through school.. probably not.

I don't really care if the world ends tommorrow, i'll never be ready for it, so why worry about it?

I can be a bit of a manslut as my friends tell me, I don't really care.

I want to be a vampire because I can never get my sh!t together before noon anyway. And partying all night, sleeping all day sounds nice to me.

I'm blonde and proud, I used to have super long hair(down my back), but my mom cut it.

My favorite movies include: Across the Universe, BladeRunner, Pulp Fiction, Wristcutters, Watchmen, In Bruges, anything by Wes Anderson, Milk.

I have no religion, so I have nothing to constrain me. I have nothing to push on other people. I have my own beliefs on that, but I don't think you want to hear it.

I think the world is a horrible, shitty place, that's sometimes not even worth living in. But seeing certain things excuse it, even if its just for a moment.

Love is a painful useless thing, but I want it, and if that makes me stupid,then I'm a damn retard.

I love too many bands to mention. but I like Queen and The Beatles and The Ramones a lot. And The Cure and Alien Sex Fiend, and Evanescence, Within Temptation and HIM.

My life is the Magical Mystery Tour. Filled Guardian angels, drugs and verse after verse.

I want to travel a lot. And I just want to be free my entire life.

I'm from California, and I love LA. And Santa Monica, but my hometown is Monrovia.

I love Japan, Egypt, India, and Greek studies. I have a thing for Henna, and I want to go to India to study Buddhism and Hinduism.

I'm Half Japanese, Half Italian, and I have no idea how I ended up blonde.

I wear black eyeliner sometimes, but not really. I wear black nail polish, but only paint my left hand. I can't paint the other and It seperates me from other people, so its good.

I hate manufactured clothes. I like either DIY or going to thrift stores. anything to stand out, i am an attention whore.

I hate school, It sucks, and I skipped two grades, so I don't even try anymore. I don't normally go to be till 3 or 4. I hate teachers, unless they teach art or PE.

I think the color Red describes me best.

I try not to have a care in the world, but I have my weak spots. I don't want to profile up AO anymore, but I did just want to share this.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I got a journal!

Awesome! You finally gots a journal!

Welcome to the wonderful world of AO Journal!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

It's nice!

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Kudos t'ya, dude.
    I'm kinda envious. :P Though I dunno what I'd do with my journal anyway.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Name: I never really know. Right now It's Nathaniel Blackbird. It used to be Haku Vinevaldi Taylor.
    Wow, whatta' name. Pretty cool.
    Just make sure you don't regret placin' your name on the net.
    I know I did when I originally did it.

BD: December 28. I'm 15.
    Hopefully they don't "count Christmas presents as birthday presents".

When I'm older I want to be an actor or/and a film director. If I can make it through school.. probably not.
    If you want to be an actor, try your hardest to land as many main-roles in plays as you can~! It'll look amazin' on your record!
    If you want to be a hollywood director, it all depends on which university you go to.
    But if ya' wanna' be an indi-director, you don't need anything other than a loan!

I don't really care if the world ends tommorrow, i'll never be ready for it, so why worry about it?
    That's the spirit!

I can be a bit of a manslut as my friends tell me, I don't really care.
    Nothin' wrong with mansluts. The world doesn't have enough of 'em.

I want to be a vampire because I can never get my sh!t together before noon anyway. And partying all night, sleeping all day sounds nice to me.
    That's the most logical reasoning I've ever heard from a person who wanted to be a vampire.

I'm blonde and proud, I used to have super long hair(down my back), but my mom cut it.
    More men need long hair. You rarely see it nowadays except on hippies.
    I was trying to get long hair before, but seeing that my mother owned a salon - it was near impossible to keep it long.

I have no religion, so I have nothing to constrain me. I have nothing to push on other people. I have my own beliefs on that, but I don't think you want to hear it.
    How I see it, religions don't constrain people - their beliefs do.
    Most constrained-religous people usually put it upon themselves, listening to preachers and saints who added extra rules to the religion to make sure people didn't f*** up.

And hey, it's your journal - it doesn't matter whether or not people wanna' hear it - it's all about expressin' yourself.

I think the world is a horrible, shitty place, that's sometimes not even worth living in. But seeing certain things excuse it, even if its just for a moment.
    ^^ The world's awful because we made it this way. All these problems we're having has nothing to do with the world, it's the humans who exist in it - and all the problems they lay on each other.

Love is a painful useless thing, but I want it, and if that makes me stupid,then I'm a damn retard.
    Even though most people don't like to admit it, we're all retards in that fashion. ... Love is as useless as any other emotion, yet it's what these emotions are that makes us alive. Without emotions, we're as good as dead.

I want to travel a lot. And I just want to be free my entire life.
    ^_^ Do it while young! It helps ya' find where your true home is.

I'm from California, and I love LA. And Santa Monica, but my hometown is Monrovia.
    LA is friggin' awesome.
    Don't see why some people hate it so much.
    Then again, what do I know? I'm a city boy.

I'm Half Japanese, Half Italian, and I have no idea how I ended up blonde.
    Because your genes felt like it.

I hate manufactured clothes. I like either DIY or going to thrift stores. anything to stand out, i am an attention whore.
    Thrift stores are AWESOME. Ever been to Aaardvark's? Awesome place in Pasadena.
    In my stylish-days, I used to shop there ALL THE TIME.

I hate school, It sucks, and I skipped two grades, so I don't even try anymore. I don't normally go to be till 3 or 4. I hate teachers, unless they teach art or PE.
    You'll love college (depending which college you go to).
    A lotta' teachers in college feel like real people, not just people who are trying to do their job.
    I was the same as ya' - had no idea what the use of school was. Wanted to learn what I wanted to learn. Always lookin' forward to college.
    And I gotta' say, it feels great.

I try not to have a care in the world, but I have my weak spots. I don't want to profile up AO anymore, but I did just want to share this.
    Thanks for sharing~!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

*searches a long time*

CRACKERS!!

been trying to look for something, agh, i'll post it later!
    basically there's this craft magazine called CRAFT (very original), and there was this DIY thing of how to customize your own shirts by ject using bleach! it was really cool, but can't find it! have the magazine though, will try and post it sometime!

you should check it out though! they got tons of cool stuff! very modern, funky, and eco-friendly~
    craftzine.com: CRAFT: The first project-based magazine dedicated to the renaissance in the world of crafts.

Thanks

There's that thing in American Apparel... the scarf-clothing thing.

It's like a really stretchy scarf, but you can wrap it around yourself in all sorts of way to make different clothes!
    Turtle-necks, T-shirts, long-sleeves, V-necks, jacket-esque things... you could make it all if you knew the method of wrapping it around you.

It's mostly for women, but I don't find anything wrong with guys giving it a shot.

Thanks

*tries to find the aforementioned wrap-shirt-thing*

ARG! CAN'T FIND ANYTHING TODAY!

but here's their stuff for dudes Men - American Apparel Online Store

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast