+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Texas!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool I Hate Texas!

I HATE TEXAS.

For those of you who don't, fine. I don't care. Because to me IT SUCKS!
    It's totally flat here, there's a f***king tornado warning like once a month, and it just happens that no houses in my area were built with basements. There's freaking fire ants everywhere, and I'm allergic to them, so I DIE if I get bitten. The schools suck. My teachers were all mean as hell to me for no reason.

And I have to stay here for at least another month until I can get back to CA. There's goddamn big ass spiders in my back yard, and scorpians. and not the cool kind.

The "Oh S**T! RUN INSIDE THE HOUSE!!!" kind.

There's nothing to do unless you go to Austen or San Antonio, and everyone sounds like Hank Hill or Nancy Gribble.

And you know what? Stereotypes exist for a reason. Every morning I'm walk to school some retard in a truck blasts black smoke in my face because they've never heard of a smog check.
    I flippin get stared at everywhere I go. And I used to like that. Before it was the gaping, "Oh Lordy Jesus, what is that boy wearing. He's tryin to impress Satan with that look" stare.

I can't see any movie without there being some redneck yelling at the screen, talking or texting.
    And there's no where to get groceries besides WALMART!

At school they don't give a shit about you unless you play football. Even if you do later in life you end up as the Texan Al Bundy. "I scored 14 touchdowns at the state championship, boy. Now get me gun so can get supper for ma".

I know I'm being a major d!ck about this entire thing, but I don't care anymore.
    It's probably just where I live that's like this. In the middle of Central Texas.

Right next to FT. Hood. So every where I go there are GI's who come up to me and ask me why I'm not serving my country in the war. And it's starting to seriously bug me. Not to mention rednecks are rascist. And that bugs the crap out of me too.

If you love Texas, go ahead and hate me.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Hate Texas!

I'd say not all of Texas is like that, but that's not the point - "everywhere you end up in Texas is like that and you hate it" is the point.

But yeah, sorry 'bout the sucky time over there man - at least you know a little better of what kind of place you'd rather stay in, or should I say "NOT stay in".

Experiences like that always are a burden, but it opens your eyes to what kind of cultures other people live in. Even if it sucks, knowledge is knowledge.

I don't understand why people try to defend stereotypes, as if those stereotypes don't exist. Those stereotypes DO EXIST, and will continue to exist until people leave that kind of culture in the dust. ...which I'm not sure will happen anytime soon.

Getting stares is fine, but getting stares over there are a whole different story. They really are old-school tradition-style in many parts of Texas, so you're going to constantly get those "Devil Worshipper!"-looks as long as you're around those areas. I wouldn't really complain about it if it's expected.
    The most you can do is either ignore 'em or meet a halfway point with 'em.

... Me, I already know I'm stayin' away from Texas other than for vacations - and even then, the vacations will be short and constantly worrisome. ...not only am I city boy, and city folk like me can't handle the weathers as harshly as most town-folk can, but the fact is I can be confused as a hispanic-type - and truth be told, there still are a large amount of racist-types down in ol' Texas. I won't be welcome company.

Good luck for the remaining month. Stay strong!

Oh and...
    And there's no where to get groceries besides WALMART!
    That made me laugh REALLY hard.
    Ahhh... good ol' Walmart.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

(^_^ ) my Dad loves Texas, but then again, he fits in along fine with those kid of people~ and he'd probably stare at you too. i'm sorry! i'll tell him to stop!!

but at least there's the California light at the end of the tunnel!!
    then you can be around city-jerks instead of country-jerks!

(T_T ) and really sorry about the GIs... dammit, mah Pops would be one of those guys too~ sorry~

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I mean, I get the people who lived here all they're lives, and kind of molded with the system.
    Including the military dudes. They're family were probably in it all their lives too, that's how my grandad was. But he understood why I wouldn't want to get into it. Hell, he hated Obama, and did not want me to go into the military after he got elected.

But like I said: It makes me appreciate the city. Especially California..I swear to god, when I get back I'm going directly to Huntington Beach and flippin jumping into that water. I Hate dryness, but hell some people love it. Whatever floats your boat, you know.

I am so screwed if a damn tornado comes here because it's going to be like that scene in the Wizard of Oz, only I'm going to be twisted up like those kids in Alabama or somewhere, and I'm going to f***king die a horrible death, and the Witch is going to be laughing her ass off, and I'm going to be all pissed and go hell because I'm going to damn the entire place,and probably kill some people just to take some people with me.

Put it this way. You know the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Okay, I live right by the actual place where that happened so I keep having F***king nightmares about f***king Leatherface putting me on a hook or in a freezer and eating me and making a lamp out of my skin or like make a chair out of bones or something.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Put it this way. You know the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Okay, I live right by the actual place where that happened

my Dad saw that movie when it came out in '74...
    and that was the last scary movie he ever saw...

Thanks

The Scary thing is that its so boring here, i could see why people went insane. especially before internet. I actually don't know what else people could do except kill people.
    Thank god for Ebay, Jlist and Amazon.

Thanks

and don't forget videah gamehs!!

Thanks

Yeah but the only place to get them is online or gamefly.
    Which sucks.

And I have right now is my PS2 and my PC. And some where in storage a Gamecube and a Super Nintendo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast