+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I Hate Texas!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I Hate Texas!

You think you will be driven out huh? You'll be lucky if we ever hear from you again.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I know, man. Mess with the wrong kind of rednecks and you'll be fed to pigs..........

*shrug* I like going to weird abandoned houses myself. Interesting stuff usually happens, plus I can smoke the place out with enough weed. How's that for clearing a house of spirits, lol?!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

speaking of which, my highschool in california is haunted. The two girls of the Manson cult went there and a janitor hung himself in the observatory. I used to love to hang out there cause not one ever came around.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever see anything weird there, or feel a sort of energy lurking in the shadows? I'm sure there's places where there's a haunted hallway or two. When I went to Wichita State, me and a couple of friends went to look for this anime club in one of the buildings and couldn't find it. We searched the entire building, especially these halls at the bottom level that had an especially creepy quality to them. They were all dark and shit. Empty too. We all got stoned as hell there.

Didn't see a thing, but if I did, I'd beat it up for XP.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I always got a freaky feeling and it was always super cold there. i think I was too busy making out and goofing around to really see anything though..

But dude! what you're stoned and see something and start flipping out? that'd be freaky and hilarious!

Thanks

Shit yeah it would. I'd probably end up breaking stuff and getting myself into trouble.

Thanks

You'd be seriously tripping out and like running around and falling down. That would be the funniest shit.
    I'm watching an old Elivra movie on Youtube...I wouldn't mind being stoned and seeing the mistress of the dark...

Thanks

I'm stoned and looking at random shit on rotten.com.

Oh, and I went to Galveston once when I was 18. Interesting trip. No one had money. I tried crack. We got pulled over and was patted down by a hot chick cop. We camped out at a hotel's beach grounds and swam at high tide. The manager called the cops on us so we had to skip town.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast