+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Not Rascist!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Not Rascist!

So on the last days of school we were studying about slavery and stuff. And we viewed a video, and at the end of it, another student turned to me and said, "You enslaved my people." And I laughed, like ", the hell?"
    and he was dead serious and said, "White people did that to Blacks, its your fault.".
    "Are you serious?" I said. and he nodded and looked at me pissed off. And I was getting pissed and went off on him.
    "1. I'm half white, 2. I don't know if Italians are considered white, if they are I'm half, If they aren't I'm not even white 3. that wasn't me My family's origins aren't in the US during the 1800s, and thats totally retarded to blame the new generation for shit they didn't do."

Then the teacher said I was racist and made me apologize. The F**K?

SO then the next day we were talking about the mistreatment of Asians in the US. The teacher was using Bruce Lee as an example, and stated,
    "He went through so much hell, being Japanese and all."

So I raised my hand and corrected the teacher, saying he was Chinese. The teacher went off on me. WTF?
    Finally he ended the entire class with the statement that if you are 'one drop' of an ethnicity, you have to claim that. Leaving absolutely no room for mixed race. I raised my hand and told him that theres no way that's true, and that if someone is mixed race they should acknowledge both sides.

(and I'm not taking anything out of context, I'm seriously quotating this guy)

So like ever since then on myspace and other social networking sites students have been saying behind my back that I'm racist, and shit.
    And I am seriously getting angry, because they've said that I bombed Pearl Harbor, enslaved Africans, and caused the Italian Jews to die in the Holocaust.

So far I've blocked all of their emails, myspace messages, and texts, but this is ridiculous. I'm pissed.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm Not Rascist!

This reminds me when I ran into a Black Panther kid and he was spewing all sorts of hate filled ranting against whites and how evil they all are and then demanding outrageous stuff. I told him that his words were very hateful and racist. He said he wasn’t being a racist and that it was impossible for him to be one. I ask how so, and he told me that he can't be racist because he is black and he can say anything he wanted no matter how hateful and mean but can't be considered a racist because he is black. Needless to say I damn near pissed my self from laughing so hard. He was dead serious by the way to.
    Another time I was accused of being a racist for some reason I don't remember how but I do remember it was incredibly stupid... Oh, it was because I called him an idiot and then he accused me of being racist and that all I knew was hate and that I wanted to keep the blacks and other people of "color" down.
    I corrected him. 1: My family never had any slaves. 2: My great, great, great, great... grand father faut on the side of the union army to free the slaves as he thought that "No man should be a slave to any other." His words from a very old letter we found to his wife.
    3: Now my family on my mother side was persecuted by the Nazis and were sent to a death camp but were able to escape through a loose floor board in one of the rail cars. 4: Left the former nation of Yugoslavia during the civil war between Serbians and Croatians because of Slovadon Milosevic a Communistic dictator who pitted Serbians and Croatians against each other by dragging up old fears between the two. 5: I have friends who were black, Hispanic, Asian...
    Despite all this he still considered me a racist.

Then there was my history teacher when we were learning about the holocaust. We rushed through it rather fast and we were going to watch something about it, but she lost the video. I asked if I can bring in a band of brother video and watch a chapter on the holocaust if it was acceptable. The next day she pulled me off to the side in told me that it was inappropriate. I asked how so? She said it was to deep and that she and her husband were part German and that it hurt their feelings watching it and that I was not being sensitive enough. She tried to make seem like inconsiderate basterd. I quickly threw that back in her face and told her that I was part German my self. She then said that makes no difference. I then said her being German made no difference either then. I continued on and asked if she wasn’t showing this for other reasons because it is deemed inappropriate for class viewing. She said that wasnt the case at all... blah blah blah. All be it I wasn’t called a racist but I was called an intolerant jack ass many times despite the fact I am part German my self and a Serbian whose family suffered at the hands of the Nazis.

Another of my favorites is when a Hispanic guy asked if I had change for the bus. I told him I didn't and that I spent the rest of it to get here. He said "A white man with no money, how is that possible? I don't believe you, its because I am Hispanic right?" I rolled my eyes and said again I had no money on me and I emptied out my pockets and all that fell out was lint. He then said "I guess white people can be poor to." then he walked off. I had a WTF look on my face the rest of the day.

And of cores the ocassional running in to a Croation calling me a dirty Serbian gypsi.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 24, 2009 at 06:28 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hilarious how dumb racists can get, huh?

And as far as the teacher from Emo's post: that's just ignorant!

Scourge, your history teacher must've been off her meds.

The whole reverse-racism trend is getting on my nerves too. I've noticed that it seems like that a lotta people not white feel like racially discriminating white people is some birthright or something. Perfectly normal. But if white people do it to them," OH SHIT!! CALL THE MUTHA F***IN' NAACP OR SOMETHING!! CRACKA OUTTA CONTROL!!"

Hate to break it to them, but racism in any color is still racism. The Black Panthers are just the Reverse KKK (watch me get death threats for that one, lol.).

I think that, if white people are expected to not be racist, then everyone else shouldn't be either.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think emo and scourge were just random vistims of people
    wanting to look better than them , for me i have never really
    botherd with what they say because i have enough freinds from
    other ethinic back grounds that i can prove im not racist.

heck i was corner by soone trying to call me a racist and a freind of
    mine whoblack kicked the guys ass he didnt save anything for me
    but after that people left me aloe becuase i pretty much said if you have
    a problem i have friends that can back me up.

some people are still living in the 50's and 60's which is dumb because
    this is a new era when will people get a brain?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

You should seriously take this up with your Principle, since your Teacher obviously isn't doing his job properly and being racist himself (Stating that there's no room for mixed races, especially in our current society, is being racist in of itself), and because of his actions, you are being harassed and persecuted.

And if they don't do anything, get your parents to take it up with the School Board.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

O.O wow... just... wow....

You could full on sue the school, win, and shame everyone in that institution for thinking you're a racist...

i don't know if you wanna go that way, but it's more than a legitimate road...

( ^o^)/ but you can at least be happy in the fact that you are not them, you don't live their life, you don't have to deal with being as f*cking ignorant as they are, so at the end of the day...

( ^_^) you'll be happy and they'll be in a f*ckin ditch!

and they're racist for thinking Bruce Lee is Japanese, so f*ck them. as Soshi said, "Since when has Lee been a Japanese name? wtf?"

P.S.

*group hug* Emo, you need to come back to Pasadena, CA kid! we colored folk and minority whites miss you!
    (Soshi is Asian, and i'm a halfa, so don't get you panties in a bunch, kiddies~)

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

i'll admit it: I'm racist, but that's where I draw the line, I never voice or act upon it. I wouldn't be human is I wasn't at least a little racist or prejudice.

Your teacher sounds... lovely. I'm surprised that the guy (hope it's a guy) got his teaching liscense. If you're planning on fighting this offline, you're gonig to need solid, undeniable proof that this has actually happened; otherwise you'll be heard and that's it. Without proof there is argument that you can usher to your defense. There's nothing to say that you didn't just make it up. So look for that proof, get witnesses that aren't your close friends to stand up for you too as an option.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

"
    ( ^_^) you'll be happy and they'll be in a f*ckin ditch!"

I love how happy Abu can be!

But in all seriousness, yes I have printed up the shit people have said to me online, and I have a few friends here who can definitely validate what he said. My mom right now really doesn't want to get into if she doesn't have to..so that's only if she really needs to. (more than likely).

This guy is majorly f***ked up because he offered extra credit on the last week he said if someone went and rented Valkyrie, and wrote a report on it, they'd get extra credit. When that movie sucked, and was rated R, and these are all 14 and 15 year olds. Not exactly too young, but still inappropriate. Not to mention when I offered some really good foreign films to report on he flat out said no because of inappropriate content.

But yes, I'm taking this shit up with the school, and if they don't agree, then going above them, mainly because I was so damned offended during this entire class.

@Scourge, Abu and Soshi: this'll really piss you guys off, My history teacher kept dissing California, saying how behind they were. And when I was registering earlier in the year, the secretary(who said she was the counselor at the time), didn't believe that I was advanced because I was from California, when they didn't even offer classes high enough for me. Then she said California standards were soo low, and told me I should cut my hair if I wanted to play any sports because it was the law.

><

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast