+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm Not Rascist!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I'm Not Rascist!

Racism and Prejudice is okay to me... TO A POINT.
    Though we humans can't always be accountable to what our ancestors were/did, we often show the same characteristics as they have/had. And by sticking close to our culture and blocking others off, we often make those characteristics completely true throughout our bloodline in generations.
    It may be considered racist to attribute a certain food-liking, a favorite past-time, a fault, and etc to a certain person of a particular race... but the thing is, there's still a high probability that they do like that kind of food, have that as a favorite past-time, have that flaw, and etc... certain people would claim "everyone can! not just them!", and though true, you can't deny the fact that you most often see the pattern in a certain culture.
    It's racist, but it's generally true. It's just part of the culture, get over it.

I don't have a problem with that. I just see that as to how we humans speculate things.

...it's kinda' like how some of us claim to know everything there is to know about a species of cat, plant, or whatever... we have it all down on textbook, but in a huge fashion: That can be considered racist, as there can be creatures of the same species who just defy all previous written-behaviors.
    ...exactly the same with humans of race.

However, I am highly against two forms of racism:
    1. Claiming racism through racism.
    2. Completely incorrect racism.

In the first, a person claims something is racist but show themselves being a racist - Emo's classmates and teacher show this by claiming he's racist for defending himself against a black student (who was at fault with incorrect racism)... though not often thought of: it's racist to defend someone just because of their race.
    ...nowadays, if you say anything relating to the African American race, and you aren't one: You're a racist.
    But you see, that standard alone is racist, since it insinuates the idea that blacks are always the victims and that whites that disagree with blacks are white-power-freaks.

That, I certainly do hate.

The second, incorrect racism.
    I've met a few people considered racist for calling someone a certain race. And I've met a few people considered racist for proving someone wrong on race-facts.
    For instance, an old classmate of mine in a mostly white private school was considered racist for saying that one of my other classmates was Chinese, when many said he was Korean.
    The "racist" was correct at this point, he was Chinese. In fact, he proved the entire class was racist because the OTHER classmate was Korean, the one everyone believed to be Chinese.
    The students mixed their races up, and one student tried to defend himself by saying "they just look kinda' the same, I got them mixed up".
    *BUZZER*
    Even more racism.

...I also have a problem with many anti-white blacks. They often attack anyone that looks white, even if their blood was never a part of that history.
    Even if that person was, that's still racism.
    Being black doesn't make you invincible - it especially doesn't give you a right to bully others just because your ancestors were treated badly.
    Your ancestors would be ashamed of you. You know NOTHING of what they went through. It doesn't matter if you were given weird looks or treated badly because of your race: It gives you no right to claim "vengeance for what they did to your ancestors". Because your ancestors went through worst, fought and died in their own battles, and you're just the spoiled brat who's living in good times but are too concerned about the little things and blaming them on every white person you see. You're using your history as a cheap pass, you're a slacker, you're a crybaby, you're a sad excuse of a human being. You wanna' get back at white people? : Be successful, and don't let your blood give you anything more than justified (no hateful, no wall-like, just happy) pride -that's-all-.

I also hate the argument of "keep the race clean". ...the idea of anti-race-mixing...
    Many of us humans consider us non-racist or non-prejudice... acting like we've lived past our shameful and barbaric ways of non-justified prejudice... Yet how is that so if we don't want other bloods mixing into ours?

"Oh, the culture will be lost..."

No it won't. It never can be. As long as the person is raised in it, they'll never truly lose it.

"Oh, it's just never the same, you see..."

No, it's just never the same because the people of the culture are racist and don't want to accept another colored folk into the inner-circles. It's pride, that's all it is.

Races count, no duh - but it counts because we want to make it count. We're too scared of losing "that part of us" that keeps us unique - because in reality: There's nothing else in most of us that makes us unique.
    So we cling onto our blood and culture tightly, hoping it keeps us interesting.

I'll say it now: I hate you people who do that. You're all despicable. The instant moral standards drop, I'll make sure you're the first to go. You're no good to anyone, and you're definitely no good to me. You may call me prejudice for singling you spineless freaks out, but I'm f***ing glad I am. This world doesn't need you - you just spread lies and awful blood to the rest of the world - you never learn because you never want to.-you're nothing more than a plague. You hide behind judicial rules from getting killed, calling racism on any person you see giving you a bad eye - but you're the real racists... the real threat and annoyance... you better grow a spine quick once moral standards decline...

@Scourge, Abu and Soshi: this'll really piss you guys off, My history teacher kept dissing California, saying how behind they were. And when I was registering earlier in the year, the secretary(who said she was the counselor at the time), didn't believe that I was advanced because I was from California, when they didn't even offer classes high enough for me. Then she said California standards were soo low, and told me I should cut my hair if I wanted to play any sports because it was the law.
    I'll admit some of California's schools are rather low in the educational standard....... but that's SOME.
    It's a common misconception that most are.

And what they often lack in educational standard, they make up for in diversity - acceptance - and sometimes, technology.
    ...some school areas definitely are filled with nothing but low-lives, but they're all the public sees... the public never sees how far ahead our actual teaching-styles are, nor do they see our great schools with great departments on many fields.

But hey whatevs, I'm used to people dissin' on Cali. They jus' jealous cuz they still livin' in the past.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Jun 23, 2009), Scourge (Jun 25, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the one drop of ethnicity is called hypodecenst and it used to be that if you were anything but caucasian by an eighth you had to claim that. That changed in teh 2000 census when people could declare multiple ethnicity. You are right about Bruce Lee. As for the salvery issue, yes america had slaves. We have not completely abolished slavery but it is illegal and we do arrest people for it. But not all white people had slaves, so that is ridiculous. As for racism now, America showed that it was not racist when it elected an African American to the White House. African Amreicans are now the leaders of the establishment. African Americans are far more prosperous than many Africans. Some countries have an AIDs percentage as high as 25%. And many African countries are fighting civil wars.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

America showed that it was not racist when it elected an African American to the White House.
    Actually, in many cases: That showed that America WAS (and is) racist.

Do you know how many anti-racism whites PUSHED and VOTED for Barrack Obama JUST BECAUSE he was black?!
    Yes, they agreed with what he stood for - but they stood behind him more to try to prove that America wasn't racist by voting for a black man.

...I understand that "America would've never dreamed of having a black man as leader of the United States~!" *rolls eyes*... but that's even more racist.

I don't mind the people who voted for BO for what he stood for, nor do I have a problem with those who voted for him just because they were tried of seeing old white people (racist, but humorous, nothing wrong with that in my books)... I do have a problem with the people who considered it racist if you didn't vote for him. That's even more racism than ever before.

I mean, it's one thing to baby the blacks of America, it's a whole 'nother thing to baby the future president of the USA! ...seriously people, get over yourselves.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Jun 23, 2009)

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

America showed that it was not racist when it elected an African American to the White House.
    Don't forget that Obama is half white, too. His mom came from Kansas, weirdly enough.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Easiest way to make a teacher mad is to correct them (Hammer loves doing it though) and it is highly unlikely without serious support from other students or video evidence that going to the principal (or higher) would help. Your better to just let it go and say, screw them I know who I am and that is all that matters. Because really, you shouldn't care what people you won't even know anymore 5-10 years from now think.

Personally I careless what everyone thinks so stuff like this wouldn't both me at all.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Gota love reverse racism. AKA babying other people because of their skin color.
    "We need to help the colored people out by lowering the standards for them because they are unable to achieve their goals in life because of their skin color." Ok then how do we do that? "Lower the standards of cores to make it easier on them." So you are saying that they can't get it on their own by busting ass like the rest of the population? "That’s correct." Wow, your racist for thinking that they can't achieve anything on their own and there for must be given everything.
    Good god people give me a flipping break.
    And many of the votes for Obama was because he was black, if any one says that was not the case then they are retarded. Yes I am sure they also believed in what he said and his polocies he planned on doing and what not. Now if you voted him in because of his polocies, fine, thats one thing even though I completely disagree with them, but voting him in to office because he is black is completely stupid. I quoat from a women voter when asked as to why she was voting for Obama... "This country needs change... What, his polocies, it doesnt matter what his polocies are as long as we have a black president..."
    Sadly also one of my aunts voted him in because he was black and because she her self was dem but one of her main resonings behind it was just... Oh my god I can't believe we are blood. This is between here and my mom... "Just think about it sis, is he becomes president it will give black people the drive, the confidence, and the will to do better..." and here is my mom... "ARE YOU F*CKING STUPID?!"

The NAACP is a freaking joke as we all know because they have proven time and time again how racist they can be. If you happen to be in court over what ever and you are white or even look white they will ALWAYS favor the other person because they are black, Hispanic, ect. Even if they were the ones who try to beat the crap out of you and you defended your self and won, the NAACP will then be on you for "assaulting a minority colored person." even though you were just defending your self.

Black Panthers, just a black version of the KKK, and the "New black panthers" group are even more wackier then the first. They actually wanted all, yes, ALL blacks in jail released from prison because they were put there out of hate crimes... Oh they also want all blacks out of the military because they were "forced" to join... Ummm The last time I checked, the US doesn’t have a draft, they joined on their own free will so yeah. They also want to no longer have to pay taxes and have the Gov. give them money because of their skin color...
    Come on people, Malcolm X was a racist punk. I understand him and his group came out of a time where people were intolerant of every one but times have changed, drop your now completely unjustified hate. Martin Luther King Jr. IS the REAL king here and an awesome man.

And about how people look down on Cali, that just makes me laugh. No joke my ex when we were dating who was in Kentucky at the time, her teacher constantly bashed Cali, during the big wild fires, he said "Who would want to live in a place that has to deal with constant fires and live with a bunch of pot smoking beach rats, who would want to live in a horrible place like that is beyond me and I have no sympathy for them and those who lost their lives." of cores he said this after their state was slammed by several massive tornadoes and the national guard had to be called in to keep looters out because it the looters were getting that bad. My ex went off on his ass needless to say, she was on fire and pointed out how hypocritical and stupid he was and how much Kentucky and most of the people in it sucked. Which she was right of cores, I had first hand experience when I stayed with her for a month and a half.
    Every time my family goes traveling and my brother and I run across these kind of people, we completely mess with them and act and talk like surf bums and then switch back to acting normal briefly and then back to the surf bum thing, this pisses them off SOOOOOOO much and it is funny as hell.
    Its narly man, cha!!

I remember in middle school when we had a new student in the class. She was Croatian, she was told that Serbians were bad and all that, of cores I and my Serbian side of the family never had a problem with the Creations, any way, when she found out I was Serbian she was scared, but then we quickly became fast friends and developed feeling for each other. A few days later she didn't show up to class and then had not been there for a week. I asked where she was and my teacher said she was pulled out and moved to a new class. She didn't say why or where. I later found her at lunch the next week and greeted her. She said that we could no longer talk to each other or be with each other or be even in the same class with each other because I was Serbian and that her family wouldn’t stand for us being even in the same room with each other.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 24, 2009 at 07:46 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie diamond is off to a good start
    Thanks

wow your teacher is just -.- and that student too. i don't understand how you can blame someone when it wasn't even your fault and none of us were even born during then.

and your teacher can't even get the facts right before giving an example. whats with bruce lee being japanese?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2