+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Nostalgia...

"Oh how the ghost of you clings..."

So I've been seriously depressed recently..
    I'm in Texas for my grandad's funeral. I hate it here, I just have too many bad memories.

I remember Christal. I wonder if she really loved me back. More than likely not.
    Sometimes, I get tired of love. But I can never stop it.

I remember when I was in 7th grade. My mom was late picking me up. I only had my sister's Ipod, and a backpack filled with broken dreams. All my hang buddies went home or away. So I just sat on the grass and watched the Sunset.

I was so happy being alone. But I also felt like I was missing something. I just sat there and thought about life. I remeber I was listening to Journey.
    'Open Arms' and 'Faithfully'. 'Open Arms' made me depressed, but was also uplifting. I just was happy deep inside..,but at the time I could never realize it.
    Then I went home and it sucked. My mom was stressed, my sister had her own issues. My report card came in, and I just sat there wondering why can't we all just be at peace for a moment?
    It made me greatful of being alone, but at the time I just wanted it to end.
    I didn't appreciate California till I went away.

So my first question is:

Will we ever fully appreciate something while we have it? I try to, but...
    I don't know. I didn't appreciate my friends then, and now all I can think about is them. I miss things I hated. I just wish I could go back to that part in my life and start over.

My second question is:

Can two people really ever be happy together forever?

I mean, I guess I'm negative about it because I've seen so many people break up,and go from loving each other to hating each other.. or was that even really love? or just infatuation?
    And I have this bad feeling that I won't ever be able to be with just one person my life. Not because I wouldn't love them, but simply because our relationship would fade, or we would start to depreciate one another, or cheat or something.
    I just hate the pain, but the pain reminds me I'm alive. But what if I let it consume my soul?
    What's the line between dreamer and hopeless romantic?

Everyday I want to run away. Not because I hate my family, but because I need to be alone. I feel cooped up, and I need to be free.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nostalgia...

^_^ Soshi is better with these questions, but i'll give it a shot~

"Will we ever fully appreciate something while we have it?"
    there is a chance for some people to fully appreciate someone (or something) without losing them, however, it doesn't seem to be a common thing. it's not until that shock that a lot of people (include myself) wake up and realize what's happening, or try to prevent what might happen.

Can two people really ever be happy together forever?
    well... what's happy for you?
    cuz, for us... being with each other is all we need. we can be angry, sad, depressed, stressed, confused, sick...

but as long as Darling is there, it doesn't really matter. cuz you're meant to be together, and all the bad stuff is temporary when you sit back and realize that just living in the same plane of existence makes the sun a little brighter.

but it's not easy, nothing ever really is. people try to get in the way, money tries to get in the way, your own stupid self tries to get in the way...

but it's when you can look past all the dumb sh!t, and still see your Darling's eyes... just happy to be with them and be done with everything else...

welll... that's something special.

if that's the kind of happy you're looking for, than yesh it's there, but it don't come easy or cheap, so be ready to fight for your piece of Heaven, cuz people will try to take them away.

(again, Soshi is better with these kinds of questions~)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked your response a lot. =)

I guess I still just fit into the crowd of 'Young and Dumb'.
    I try and I try, but I think what I needed to realize is that I'm not trying for myself...
    I try to impress mom, people, girls, when in the end I should try to help myself instead of getting all depressed and typing in a journal...

I try to appreciate things when I have them, but I always feel like theres something blocking me, something I'm missing out on. So I feel like I always have to leave, to search for something new, when I should just calm down, and appreciate each moment.

If I'm alone right now, and I hate myself, then I guess that would be a good reason for why I'm depressed...

So..until I find someone I can love and can love me, I have to accept myself..

Damn, I would never want to be an adolescent psychologist, too many issues to deal with..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ if you don't buy the act you're putting on, no one else will~

Thanks

yes, but you worded it better than i could. lol.

aww the little fox in your signature is soo cute.

Thanks

\(^o^)/ thanks! the little guy was in one of the links in Soshi's bookmarks, so decided to add him~

(<_< ) haven't had a good idea for a sig in a while~!

Thanks

it's cute is flippin cheering me up right now!

there was also a video on youtube of kitty eating corn. no idea why its cute, but it is.

Thanks

cuz it's a kitty! eating corn!!

it just is, no need to question!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast