+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia...

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nostalgia...

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ Soshi is better with these questions, but i'll give it a shot~

"Will we ever fully appreciate something while we have it?"
    there is a chance for some people to fully appreciate someone (or something) without losing them, however, it doesn't seem to be a common thing. it's not until that shock that a lot of people (include myself) wake up and realize what's happening, or try to prevent what might happen.

Can two people really ever be happy together forever?
    well... what's happy for you?
    cuz, for us... being with each other is all we need. we can be angry, sad, depressed, stressed, confused, sick...

but as long as Darling is there, it doesn't really matter. cuz you're meant to be together, and all the bad stuff is temporary when you sit back and realize that just living in the same plane of existence makes the sun a little brighter.

but it's not easy, nothing ever really is. people try to get in the way, money tries to get in the way, your own stupid self tries to get in the way...

but it's when you can look past all the dumb sh!t, and still see your Darling's eyes... just happy to be with them and be done with everything else...

welll... that's something special.

if that's the kind of happy you're looking for, than yesh it's there, but it don't come easy or cheap, so be ready to fight for your piece of Heaven, cuz people will try to take them away.

(again, Soshi is better with these kinds of questions~)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^_^ if you don't buy the act you're putting on, no one else will~

Are you sure you're better than Soshi? I would swear you have a degree in psycology :P

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu's good at saying things plainly and clearly.
    She says things how they are - how we all see it.

I merely philosophize and attack a question from all directions.
    Abu attacks it straightforward with her simple outlook in life.
    If Emo's happy with Abu's response, there's no need for me to respond.

And for that very same reason, when we're asked to write a 3-5 page essay in classes, Abu writes 3, I write 7.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

see you guys complete each other...in a way...

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

We're not exactly opposites, we're compliments.
    It's a miracle that we got together in the first place - seeing we came from two different sides of the social line.

Don't worry Emo, you'll get yerself someone.

I never saw a relationship as to complete one's-self, but as to complete the one you want to be happy.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Now that I think about it I'm not all hung up on trying to find someone. It's nice to have my mind clear for a change.=p

Social lines? what do you mean?

Thanks

She was part of the "geek crowd" who thought they were too cool to hang out with the other geeks. O_o

I was a "lonewolf" who the "cool kids" thought was too cool for anyone. o_O (I just didn't like anyone)

Technically speaking, I'm sooner to speak with a cool kid than I were to a geek.
    However, I found cool and popular kids as "boring"... the geeks at least had some honesty to 'em. But due to me "outclassing them" in popularity, I shouldn't even be seen talking to them.

Funny thing was: Abu hung out with a group who found her as an odd one - they were all about either dark things, or cool shit. Abu was all about bunnies and rainbows.

Thanks

oh..I know what you mean now. you were the 'too cool for school' kind.
    That's actual pretty sweet.

so were you guys like this:
    YouTube - Mars Ep. 1 Part 1 (ENG)

without the cheesy liines?

Thanks

Not really...

But Abu'd be more like the dude. She's got a lot more balls than I do, socially-speaking.
    I was much more timid, but not to the point of runnin' away. Just to the point of avoiding and changing topics.

Abu's actually the one who talked to me - definitely not the other way around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast