+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nostalgia...

~"Loyal, true and kind, friends like this are hard to find."~
    I just read that off my fortune cookie. I want to be a writer for them, that'd be fun.
    lol, sorry I had just to had to show someone that.
    same with the link. I was laughing at it, but i was intrigued because it was based on my favorite manga.

you know what I hate? negative people. I admit, this entire thing was pretty negative on my half, and i'm trying to be a little better about that.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh, you're a lot more positive than most people.

Negative people just let life get to 'em.
    They get tired of fighting their surroundings.

If that's the case, they should just run to a different place with different surroundings.

I'm not sure why people depend on people's approval so much though - that's the reason why most people turn negative : they didn't get the approval they wanted.
    Sure, you can care about what people think of you, but don't let it be your barrier.

Negative people just need a hug.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

that's true. it could be worse. I could one of those people who are like,"that's lame, everything's lame. guess what? you know what sucks? life." but i honestly try really hard not to be.

I want to move sooo bad but i can't . damn. And i'm texas right now for my grandad's funeral, and texas always depresses me. I have to stay here for probably another month before I can get back to california.><

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

If you were to move, where would you go?
    I know you love to travel, but is there any place that you'd plant your roots and call home?

... I traveled a lot when I was a kid. I prefer good ol' California compared to all the "great cities" of the world.
    Don't get me wrong, I thought those places were great and awesome, but I like the atmosphere here.

Thanks

Well I want to go to NY, visit italy and japan again..and basically everywhere in europe. also india and egypt.

But i would call LA home. I want to move to Old town pasadena again probably (i used to live over a pawn shop on the main street. it was awesome)

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! WHAT MAIN STREET!?

is it Colorado?? if it's Colorado i'm going to freak!!

Thanks

do you the crown pawn shop? its right by the Cheese cake factory and and A float sushi and subway. right on that corner, above the pawn shop

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! OMG! OMG! YES! YES!

OHMAHGAH THAT'S SO CRAZY!! THAT'S THE STREET WE GO DOWN FROM SCHOOL!!

WE COULD HAVE WALKED BY EACH OTHER AND NOT EVEN KNOW IT!!

:P crazy stuff, lemme tell ya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast