+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sailor Moon Character Profile 1: Sailor Neptune

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Sailor Moon Character Profile 1: Sailor Neptune

Name: Michiru Kaiou

Attacks:

* Deep Submerge - Sailor Neptune sent a blue-green sphere shaped like Neptune toward her target.

* Submarine Reflection - Sailor Neptune used one of the talismans, the Deep Aqua Mirror, to either reveal an enemy's weakness or attack with a powerful wave of water.

I might do the manga attack: violin tide, but it depends on if I can draw a violin well(already tricky for me).

To make battle time a bit more realistic I made it so they don't have to say the "Planet power makeup" line. it just cuts to transformation when they have to transform.

She did not need a 'moon cat'(Artemis or Luna) to awaken her. She is the spirit of Princess Neptune from the Neptune Kingdom and awakens on her own(maybe with the help of Uranus).

I changed her subtitle from "Soldier of the Deep Waters," to "Soldier of the Deep Oceans". Simply because she represents the Ocean, while Mercury shows more water. "Soldier of Embrace," and "Soldier of Affinity" are still there though.

I really didn't change the costumes, but I did upgrade Princess Neptune.

Here are some examplessorry none are in color, the ones that are at my house. And I also apologize that the quality is like your in a cave, my option was to take a picture of it, my scanner is broken.)

(Princess Neptune. She's holding and Oceanic Flower. Her crown is based off of Egyptian and Middle Easter Design with the Neptune symbols. Her dress is based off Romans(especially Neptune)

This is her mother: Queen Neptune:

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sailor Moon Character Profile 1: Sailor Neptune

I like it so far. What device will you use for her awakening though. I know you decided Uranus will help her, but how.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sailor Moon Character Profile 1: Sailor Neptune

( ^o^)/ looking really good Emo! cannot wait!!

+ Reply to Thread