+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to adopt me?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who wants to adopt me?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Get ready to starve to death while they are busy playing games lol.
    What's wrong with playing games for long periods of time. Renny does it all of the time and she's perfectly fine!! XD

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    ha i figured so. well, damn

what about soshi and abu?
    Sorry, Abu and I made a promise we wouldn't have kids until a few years after marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Get ready to starve to death while they are busy playing games lol.
    Hey! We take care of our kin. If he really were our child, he'd eat the same time we do. But he'll HAVE to play the video games with us.
    Otherwise he better find a good book to read while we're havin' a throw-down on the screen -- cuz it's gonna' be a while.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Sorry, Abu and I made a promise we wouldn't have kids until a few years after marriage.

Hey! We take care of our kin. If he really were our child, he'd eat the same time we do. But he'll HAVE to play the video games with us.
    Otherwise he better find a good book to read while we're havin' a throw-down on the screen -- cuz it's gonna' be a while.
    Renny would play you guys anytime!!! XD She's a game-freak!!! XD One of you should adopt me!!!! Nyahhh!!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Still not open for adopting.

But if ya' got a Wii, we're holdin' an AO Mario Kart Wii tournament around end of this month/start of next month.

...or if ya' got a PS3, Abu n' I play MGO... but don't expect expert players.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

damn i'll probably still be in texas.
    well i guess im not getting adopted here. =(

lonely emo...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Still not open for adopting.

But if ya' got a Wii, we're holdin' an AO Mario Kart Wii tournament around end of this month/start of next month.

...or if ya' got a PS3, Abu n' I play MGO... but don't expect expert players.
    better not have the tourney in the middle of the day!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Booo!!! Thats too bad XD

I really want a Wii though XD I only got an Xbox 360 , PS2 and DS lite. Renny likes RP, such as the Tales series, Fable, some are shooting games and lots of many other things XD

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

DARLING! you said you'd be nice!!

^o^ but we'll have so much fun in a Mario Kart tournament~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast