+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to adopt me?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who wants to adopt me?

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Booo!!! Thats too bad XD

I really want a Wii though XD I only got an Xbox 360 , PS2 and DS lite. Renny likes RP, such as the Tales series, Fable, some are shooting games and lots of many other things XD
    Fable's a goodin'. Haven't played it in a while, though.
    But if you've got Culdcept on the 360, always willin' to plays that.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

All the teenagers’ members in AO now will ask you aceman67 …Do you HATE me??

But Emo ,Try to ask Hassun, seem He-She will want you.. Ha-ha

Foolish beating

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't Hassun only take slaves?

And to a lesser extent: Only credit/debit cards, no checks or money orders?

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

we should all get 'adopted'just to see who our AO parents would be!i can't adopt ya emorose!you are older than me heck you could be my parent if i took a cat crazy teen as my parent!heck by the time i got out of his place i be a walking furball!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    All the teenagers’ members in AO now will ask you aceman67 …Do you HATE me??

But Emo ,Try to ask Hassun, seem He-She will want you.. Ha-ha
    And all the teengers and Naruto fans will look up and shout, "do you hate us?"
    And aceman will look down and whisper, "Yes"

and yes, toki ni, you may be my cyber child. this way you can be my minion.

I will ask Hassun. and I may be their slave if i get something to eat and cool Egyptian costume.
    I won't be a sex slave though, sorry, i only do that if i'm paid.

So will you adopt me Hassun?
    please?

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    ............................................______ __........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................” :,........
    .....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
    .................../.................................................. .........,}....
    ................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
    .............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`. ......._/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`... ..}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
    ................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
    dude tis kiks some ****en ass

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

eh i don't want to be adopted by you !!! like i said i would be a walking fur ball if i was adopted by you!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    eh i don't want to be adopted by you !!! like i said i would be a walking fur ball if i was adopted by you!!
    fine then! don't be adopted by me.

i'm joking. whats wrong with being a furball?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast