+ Reply to Thread

Thread: to be evil or not to be evil.... or am I the evil one?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

to be evil or not to be evil.... or am I the evil one?

Holy crap... I have been assigned to the worst group in the class... it sucks really bad since we all are "upper" class Juniors and up in college... but still it feels like I am in High School again...
    What to do what to do?... I don't want ot be the evil one to turn all of them up but I don't want to give them a grade they don't deserve by doing all the work myself... but yet if I don't do the work my grade is going to suck at the end...
    we have had more than 2 freaking weeks to do all the work and NO ONE has done a crap but me, and I have told them what is needed and to please give some ideas........... but ............nothing......and the presentation is in 4 days... but again... as in High School... one or two end up doing all the job and the others get a good grade for sitting and watching...
    This time around I think I am going to be the evil one... sucks for my group tho... too bad so sad...
    however is this what I need to do?.... I think so....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: to be evil or not to be evil.... or am I the evil one?

tell the instructor what's going on, hopefully he'll understand

+ Reply to Thread