+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hipnotized

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool hipnotized

recently I have been listening to Avenged sevefold 'A little piece of heaven' adn I must say I have been hipnotized by the piece. Everything about it gets my attention. I ahve listened to it for about 200 times (not exagerating).
    I just realized... I even dream about it. I just love it... for the first time I have been hipnotized with a piece...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Xyore is off to a good start Xyore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: hipnotized

I agree. I have, just now about 8 minutes ago, watched the music video. It was completely twisted and insane. Oh, how I admire the story. The song was as epic as the killing. What caught my attention the most was how the Guy was turned down, then took the Girl by force and killed. Then, surprise! The Girl comes after the Guy. I think the reason why you were hypnotised was because of the dark energy emitting from the song itself.

P.S. I will watch this video a few hundred more times.
    Death takes a toll...
    Just hope it's your soul...

+ Reply to Thread