+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please can a man explain to me, cus I can't understand

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Please can a man explain to me, cus I can't understand

Yesterday was my bf and mine's 2 year anniversary... we couldn't see each other yesterday so we moveit for today...
    I am right now sitting on my dad's computer while my boyfriend and my brothers are haveing a date...
    he said he was sorry the "plans didn't go as he had planned" so he he dropped me off my house and right now is jamming with my brothers...
    He said he was going to buy me something later on... but I don't want him to buy me anythimg... all I wanted was to spend some time with him... but it doesn't seem that important to him and it really hurts. I am trying to be as comprehensive as I can but I just can't understand...
    I am not asking for a dinner, nor a gift... just time with me... Ionly see him once a week... and today was special... at least for me...
    I didn't want to be the nagging girlfriend so i told him "oh it's ok" but I know inside of me is not ok... can any guy explain to me what is going on in his mind? am I being irrational? am I asking too much?
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Please can a man explain to me, cus I can't understand

Well so far I can tell, your right.

I think you're being a true girlfriend to him and the thing that goes on his mind is that he does not know what else to do other then just buying you random gifts for your anniversary which is not good to do when your a guy trying to buy them random stuff.

From my experience; I think the best way is to be reasonable with him and tell him upfront to be with you other then receiving something you do not like.

Try your best to talk into him and to understand you better; Because if you don't say anything the gifts and spending separate time will be endless so its better to do the initiative like going direct towards him instead of the indirect way. good luck and hope you get it right.

--==Mod Edit==--
    Edited for readablity.
    Last edited by aceman67; May 10, 2010 at 11:46 PM.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

lebasiara (May 09, 2010)

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, i think you are enable him to do as he pleases in this kind of situation. There is nothing wrong with speaking out how his actions truly made you feel at that particular moment. Also, it seems like you two have communication issues, you two need to sit down and talk about it.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

you dont need a man to tell u he feels bad and wants to make it up to you by buying u somthing and its good him and ur family get along so no worries if hes with them more than you because at the end of the day he will always wanna make a good impression with them just sit him down or call him or text him and tell him how specail he is to you and u dont need gifts to know he loves you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to equinn For This Useful Post:

lebasiara (May 10, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

very well said equini can noot imagine that i should be thinking about that and also i think having the right type of communication type to sit down and talk about what is going on with each other also i should start thinking about how i should do the same with my problems and thats another story that i can put on whenever i can because lately there has been issue with communication problem so it is hard to simply sit down and take time to talk about or express the feelings about making the right connection not only that you must let everything out that way you dont have to feel bad about it.

|アスタロス|

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Update:
    first of all thank you so much for helping
    I spoke to him yesterday at 9pm. I didn't yell nor complain nor anything like that I just let him know what was going on in my mind and everything. I told him I really don't mind him having a friendship with my family but that when he puts them infront of me it hurts.
    He said he was sorry and that he wouldn't let that happen again. He had no idea that he was hurting me. I ask him forgiveness if I was over-reacting and for not communicating right.
    He listened to all I had to say. I so appreciate that from him (I let him know that). We are good now
    Thank you all for your input.
    I'll see that we fix the communication channel ^_^
    Thanks
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Thanks

your very indeed welcome to you and hope things go as planned and also i would like to say that you did a great job into what you did it took a lot of courage to speak to your boyfriend. well the only thing i can say now is that let your lives be happy forever and never give up each other.

|アスタロス|

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha thank you dark1angel!

and im so glad it worked out for you lebasiara

+ Reply to Thread