+ Reply to Thread

Thread: situation...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

situation...

I was wondering... about homosexuality... yeah I know it is an old topic but I don't like to comment on it... until now... that they are trying to change the constitution....
    I respect homosexuals as humans they are, with strengths and weaknesses... but besides that... homosexuality is a sin, it goes against nature and the created things... and if you are not religious looks it this way homosexuality goes against the natural things... to procreate in this world a man and a woman is needed... if ti is against natural things then it is not right... if it is not right why so many people defend it? why are they wanting to adopt? my thought on that is: if you are doing something wrong then do it by yourself don't drag people to your wrong actions... and don't drag children to it...
    My belief is that one day many many will be surprised and astonished when they realize there is a God... and there is judgment... all of that was true... many many will perish because of lack of belief... many many will say that day... is wish I would have done things differently.
    One day those who are advocating for homosexuality and for other things that are wrong will see how wrong they were in supporting that... as I said before I respect the homosexual.... I dont' agree with homosexuality....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: situation...

Agreed.

I respect people's choices, but there's always been something wrong with homosexuality. People get offended and feel like I'm attacking them when I say that, but I'm not there to attack them, I'm merely explaining why I don't do it nor do I want them to force it onto others.

If people really feel like it's what they are, then let them be - but don't force that idea on others. Don't try to teach children that it's an option for them. If they really are curious, they'll find it themselves.

I'd be fine if my future-children became gay or lesbian (maybe not bisexual... it feels like bisexuals are just doing it "just because"), but they have to make sure it's what they want.

I don't understand why people defend sexuality so much. It's just SEX. That's all it is. Notice "sex" is in sexuality. It's for choosing a mate. Someone you wish to enact procreating actions with.
    You can say there's love in it, you can say it's all about love, but if it really is, you don't need a legal system defending it. Emotions should never be a part of laws, emotions seem to always confuse and corrupt laws.

If you love another man/woman, that's fine. But don't let it be the reason you love them.

Hell, I don't love Abu because she's a woman. I love her because her personality is what it is. ...and anything to do with sexuality between us: IS NONE OF ANYONE'S BUSINESS.
    In that same manner, WHY THE HELL would you go out there and be proud of 69ing the same parts you have on your body? WHY THE HELL are you so f***ing proud that you made out with another of your sexuality?
    Is it for the sake of trophiness? Is it for the sake of individualism?

If it's for your right to do so, then do so without bothering others about it.
    I'm sorry if you were criticized by others and treated like an outcast, I'm NOT sorry if they did such because you were feeling each other up in a public area!

It's about sex. It really f***ing is.

If it's about love, you don't need to defend it. You need to defend each other.

:3 But yeah, in technicalities, homosexuality is wrong in the religious-sense and natural-sense.
    Laws were put there for a reason. If you honestly believe you don't agree with those laws, then break them on your own regard: Don't drag other people with you to do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Soshi Kitai For This Useful Post:

Abu Dhabi (Jun 01, 2009)

Newbie nicoleantonia is off to a good start nicoleantonia's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know where the person above me is going with "I wouldn't force it onto others". Homosexuality isn't forced. In fact, its heterosexuality that tends to be forced on people who are literally born the way they are. There are instances of homosexuality in all animals, and believe it or not, however intelligent and resourceful we are, we ARE animals.

I understand and respect your opinion for not agreeing with homosexuality. It's also brave of you to come up and say it in a time where you're ridiculed for NOT supporting it. From a personal standpoint, I would say I don't agree with you in saying that it's completely unnatural, only because there is homosexuality in other animals. You can look it up if you don't believe me. Apes, dolphins, even giraffes and different birds participate in homosexual behavior.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

^We urinate with indoor plumbing, animals don't do the same. Just saying.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

I beg to differ, Leg.

YouTube - Cat using toilet & toilet paper

My view is: I'm not, I don't care one way or the other, and 'converting me' will be impossible.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

ewwwww zyta....lol

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread