+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 10 years later?

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 10 years later?

I got to admit that after I have fallen far short as a human being from what I was a decade ago. I am embarassed when I see people I used to know. I think that is why avoid people most of the time. I had everything planned out but life gets in the way. I am sure I am not the only one I am just honest about it.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

10 years ago I was 7 and I honestly didn't think I would be a successful musician. In 10 years from now, who knows what I'll be like! I hope I'll still be a successful musician, I love music! I just hope like hell drugs/cigs/alcohol gets the best of me, I pray that!

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

hey,why all the post i read is about their past...well,i not gonna tell my past cause it not really interesting thing to tell everyone...but i gonna tell you guys what i'm gonna do 10 years later from now...i become famous all around the world(just wait for it)...or maybe i still study...argh i hate study...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

10 years ago, i would of been around 10 or 11 and had no ambitions what so ever. i was a very simple minded back then, not to mention clueless about everything and day dreaming was my number 1 class activity. But man how things have changed.

But i really can't see myself 10 yrs into the future right now. I know i would be doing some more traveling, hopefully have a good job on the side (if everything goes well), and maybe have a house or something.

But eh, all i'ma gonna do now is try not to get lost and follow my yellow brick road. Hopefully that will take me somewhere good.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

in 10 years i see my self grduating collage and geting a job in psycolegy

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

In ten years I would still be living my sucky life on earth and be ten years older and be more depressed than now. And probably be planing the holiday I want to go on. And the planet will rotate on without a care in the world and time will be taken away from you just like that. You think ten years is a long time, just watch, ten years can come and go in a matter of a few months. I still remember my high school formal from the year 2006 and I can still remember it like last month. Well that my ten years.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie forgottenshadow is off to a good start forgottenshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

10 years ago I was 10, getting picked up in Primary School and wanting to be a teacher assistant. Now, at college almost at the end of my degree and thinking whether to get some teaching qualifications under my belt and then see where the wind blows me to. 10 years time, I'll be 30. Hopefully, living in a stylish apartment than a house with some close friends (I've always wanted to live in an apartment so hopefully the day will come soon), working in something that I enjoy, enjoying life with family and friends, spending more time with friends whilst travelling with them and maybe look for some love as times can get pretty lonely^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3