+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 123...Goals!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

123...Goals!

What are your goals for the next 3 to 6 months?

How about the next 1 to 2 years? Or even 5 years from now?

What is it you'd like to achieve by the end of..... today?
    ... Not Ever Again...

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 123...Goals!

Gosh you sound like those peple in those programs. I think the study went those that wirte there goals down have a higher chance in completing them. So I guess mine would be *While in class suppose to be doing work*

To finish Trade School and College/Uni as well as maintian a healthy relationship with family members, while on my quest to adulthood. And if I die within that time or so.. May go let me into the heavenly heaven. XD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

well here it is:

3-6 months- make a freind in my school....

1-2 years- enjoy the last years of the teens.... read all books in the school ^^

5 years- get and house and all that stuff.... XD
    death and life are one and the same

Newbie Kuinta is off to a good start
    Thanks

In 3 to 6 months, I hope by that time I'm well adjusted to the college atmosphere. Of course, I am also hoping to make friends, find some extracurricular clubs, and just not getting into trouble with the teachers and staff.

In a couple of years, I expect to know what exactly I am going to major in. I know I am set on something in business, but not exactly sure which field in business yet.

In five years, by that that time, I have established a career goal and working while trying to earn an MBA (Master's in Business Administration). Others things might be considered like finding a condo or house to live, learning more about paying my taxes on a more regular basis, and other daily living skills I will eventually have to learn.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

3 to 6 months I would most deffenetly would like to be with some one in a loving relationship and have my own place... But mostly to be with some one in a loving relationship.

1 to 2 years would problebly be ingaged with my significant other, if we decide to get married or simply stay ingaged, I am cool with that... As well as most deffenetly have a place for the two of us...

What I would like to achive by the end of the day would be to call my friend Shawna up, talk to her, get something to eat, play a bit of Chromehounds with my squad and I crush every one who gets in our way of the #1 spot, then take a shower and go to bed... And hopefully be able to get some sleep tonight.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

My main goal in life is to one day play the part of Sweeney Todd in a theater production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

But if you want goals for current times...

3-6 months: My goal is to hold down my job, and buy my beloved a nice gift for our first year of togetherness.

1-2 Years: My goal here is to stay in school learning digital art, and perhaps doing some voice over work in the meantime.
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh you sound like those peple in those programs.
    "Those programs"? Um... I'm going to take that as a compliment. Most of time I get asked about my goals, it is because I am persuing some sort of self improvement endeavor. But yeah... really I'm just interested in what people aspire to do with themselves.

And, Since I didn't answer the questions myself, I'll do that now. I just got my drivers license re-instated. So, within 3 to 6 months I would like a reliable vehicle. I would also like to be comfortably settled into my childrens school routines.

In 1-2 years I would like to have some sort of increase in income. Also, I'd like to further my education.

In 5 years... I'd like to have a considerable amount of money saved toward a house. I would hope to have found a person I can share my life with by then. But, I would never put a timeline on love, its too unpredictable).
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Aug 26, 2008 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Another goal would be that I'd like to not make spelling errors!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I only have few goals, and it doens't matter how long they take:

- Become a Video Game Developer
    - Become a 3D Animator (Which can be linked with above goal)
    - Try to become an actor
    - Attempt to direct movies
    - Finish MOAR short stories
    - Hopefully NOT be TOO A.D.H.D to write a novel

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast