+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    oh really? my teachers i dont know if they would fail her they would probably get the parents involved write her up for detention and/or suspend her for a few days if it came down to it
    i mean she was stupid for getting caught in the first place
    some countries do that...especially ones that are less privileged. to them education is life itself and should be taken very seriously, which i agree with. luckly for her she wasn't in a chinese school, like i was. talking loud during classes, the teacher will forced you to kneel on salts as punishment.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Are they just finding ways to arrest people?? I'm sorry but surly confiscating the mobile would have been better.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sazzy For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Feb 20, 2009)

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    some countries do that...especially ones that are less privileged. to them education is life itself and should be taken very seriously, which i agree with. luckly for her she wasn't in a chinese school, like i was. talking loud during classes, the teacher will forced you to kneel on salts as punishment.
    kinda harsh dont you think? i mean really -.- kneel on salts? please i would've just have been arrested lol
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow >.>

This is far from stupid, 14 year old girl arrested for texting in class ?! wth ? The teacher probably had a vendetta against her or something. To call the cops for this ? is going WAY over bored. Should have just taken the phone and given her detention would have worked the same..
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Wow >.>

This is far from stupid, 14 year old girl arrested for texting in class ?! wth ? The teacher probably had a vendetta against her or something. To call the cops for this ? is going WAY over bored. Should have just taken the phone and given her detention would have worked the same..

THANK YOU
    its really not that SERIOUS ^^
    but it does make me laugh a lil bit lol^^
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

kinda harsh dont you think? i mean really -.- kneel on salts? please i would've just have been arrested lol
    at first but that kind of disciplined made me a descent individual. besides, i was in the "bad class". so teachers has to be "bad" as well.

anyway, the teacher doesn't really know how to react though.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope that conversation was worth it. I mean really thats just ridiculous. I text in class myself but when my teacher says put it up I usually do to keep my phone. Thats just utter stupidity for taking it that far.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I hope that conversation was worth it. I mean really thats just ridiculous. I text in class myself but when my teacher says put it up I usually do to keep my phone. Thats just utter stupidity for taking it that far.
    well that's what the world is. stupid people outnumbers the smart ones. sad but true.

different countries have different methods i guess, but you dont need harsh punishments/treatments to make you a decent individual but i get your point
    unless they are asking for it.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast