+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 92

Thread: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

  1. #17
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    at first but that kind of disciplined made me a descent individual. besides, i was in the "bad class". so teachers has to be "bad" as well.

    anyway, the teacher doesn't really know how to react though.

    different countries have different methods i guess, but you dont need harsh punishments/treatments to make you a decent individual but i get your point
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  2. #18
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well that the world is. stupid people outnumbers the smart ones.
    really? 0.o
    who are you to say who outnumbers who? it has nothing to do with the intelligence of others what matters is the actions they do and why -.-
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  3. #19
    Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 42 Times in 36 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I hope that conversation was worth it. I mean really thats just ridiculous. I text in class myself but when my teacher says put it up I usually do to keep my phone. Thats just utter stupidity for taking it that far.
    I bet it wasn't really. It could have been one of those annoying messages that only say "thanks" and thats about it. The ones that are a waste of money. Unless she was messing around on facebook.. that seems to be a new trend now..
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

  4. #20
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    really? 0.o
    who are you to say who outnumbers who? it has nothing to do with the intelligence of others what matters is the actions they do and why -.-
    i wasn't referring to intelligence. i apologize for not clearing that up. i was referring to her actions which is stupid and it does outnumbers.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  5. #21
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    i wasn't referring to intelligence. i apologize for not clearing that up. i was referring to her actions which is stupid and it does outnumbers.

    oh ok cuz i was kinda of confused lol thanks for making it clear but how does it out number that part i dont get 0.o
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  6. #22
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    oh ok cuz i was kinda of confused lol thanks for making it clear but how does it out number that part i dont get 0.o
    well...we humans do stupid things more than things that is important (smart or logic). like in her case, she should have pay attention since she's in school and she can always text after class.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

  7. #23
    Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    484
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 33 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    well...we humans do stupid things more than things that is important (smart or logic). like in her case, she should have pay attention since she's in school and she can always text after class.
    well you have to understand that other factors play into part with every situation logic or not so i mean what if it was an important text we dont know what if she was trying to get in contact with someone really important so we as humans dont have any right to judge what another human does and to say or not to say if its logic or not.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

  8. #24
    Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,801
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 49 Times in 46 Posts

    Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

    Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    well you have to understand that other factors play into part with every situation logic or not so i mean what if it was an important text we dont know what if she was trying to get in contact with someone really important so we as humans dont have any right to judge what another human does and to say or not to say if its logic or not.
    true...but again, like you said, no one knows and i'm just assuming from my point of view since i don't know either. for it is not a fact, and this is off the topic.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: Mar 12, 2007, 10:30 AM
  2. is it wrong for a 16 year old to date a 21 year old?
    By sailor princess in forum The Chat Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jun 15, 2006, 08:27 AM
  3. Man arrested for impersonating a QB.
    By Silverskater145 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 17, 2005, 03:39 PM
  4. Should kids be arrested
    By Lady Sasumi in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2005, 05:31 AM
  5. 5 year old girl arrested
    By lord nikon in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: May 19, 2005, 10:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts