+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    true...but again, like you said, no one knows and i'm just assuming from my point of view since i don't know either. for it is not a fact, and this is off the topic.
    how is it off the topic? if it was then you should be careful how you put your words together if you dont want it to 'off the topic'
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Note ~ If your both not careful I will start soft deleting your posts due to chatting if you really want to go off topic.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

@ blackrose ans rematche

There is no logic here.... I hid it in my pants. lol < couldn't resist. ^^

Where is the source of this story / article? (Tom's guide? is it anywhere elase?) What police officer even responds to a call about a unruley kid texting in class? Let alone makes an arrest? His badge needs to be shoved in HIS butt.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

(lols at peach XD)

If anyone didnt read the whole article, it said that after they aressted the girl, that found out that she was only txting to her DAD! And she still got fined and had to appear in court. Wouldnt have it been better if the teacher had gotten the principle or security? Her first idea was to call the cops?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Here would be another source. At least I think it's about the same girl ... 14 year old girl arrested for texting.
    Stupid story. Just taking away the cell phone would have suffice I guess.
    However, being arrested by the police might make her think to stop posting all those messages. Maybe it had some good things to it. (:
    It's strange that the police even answered to that call. Seems that they were very bored ...
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

weeelll. they shouldn't have arrested her, i mean c'mon. but she was being a little brat about the entire situation. i'm not taking sides...they both overreacted

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

This is proof that cops have nothing better to do than to answer ridiculous phone calls about texting in class. If that were me, I would think it was a phone call and hang up the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Its the dam parents fault. First, they need to discipline her butt. Second, no 14 year old really needs a dam cell phone. Or at least give her a phone with no texting ability, and where it only works at certain time, and to limited ppl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast