+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 14-year-old-girl arrested for texting in class

Heeyyyyyyyyyyy I got my cell pfone when I was almost 16.

And I used to go to a school where the rules were simple:
    1) Never bring phones oor similar gadgets to school. If you do, hand it over till school finished. Or get suspended.
    2) If you didn't do what you were told, the teachers would beat you up. Old school style.

That did help keep the disscipline.
    So when I moved to a new place, I was shocked at the way students disrespected the rules and the teachers. The parents did nothing because the stupid government allowed kids to sue if they [thought they] were beaten. Same with schools.

Personally, I think calling the police was a crappy idea; unless she was a really, really bad girl. And what's surprising is that the police actually came when they were called.

Overall, kids need to be taught discipline the old school style and the damn government should allow it.
    And nobody needs to have a phone when they're just 14. Focus on studies first.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    And I used to go to a school where the rules were simple:
    1) Never bring phones oor similar gadgets to school. If you do, hand it over till school finished. Or get suspended.
    2) If you didn't do what you were told, the teachers would beat you up. Old school style.

That did help keep the disscipline.
    So when I moved to a new place, I was shocked at the way students disrespected the rules and the teachers. The parents did nothing because the stupid government allowed kids to sue if they [thought they] were beaten. Same with schools.

Personally, I think calling the police was a crappy idea; unless she was a really, really bad girl. And what's surprising is that the police actually came when they were called.

Overall, kids need to be taught discipline the old school style and the damn government should allow it.
    And nobody needs to have a phone when they're just 14. Focus on studies first.
    I agree there. Suspension is like a good thing for these punks. They need to allow the whipping and good old fashion discipline with the paddle.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you kidding, instead of paddles we had teachers with hands of granite and metal rulers/scales.
    I miss those days ...

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

lol So ridiculous. I can't believe that an adult would sue the girl for texting in class. So silleh.

In other countries like Singapore, (was it?) they would paddle the students in the ass. I mean. That is way more harsh than getting sued. In our school, they would just confiscate your phone and call your parents about it. And that's it.

Newbie Nivoleum is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wouldn't the teacher send the student out of the class or to detention, or even let her parents know before calling the fuzz? That part makes no sense to me.

Otaku Hypercat2000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

There was no need to arrest her, she may have lied, but, you don't have to arrest her, seriously, those cops went way to far.
    Please join the groups i created called "The Dragon Clan or The Shadow Clan." and "Metroid 10 The unknown killer." Please join my RPG thread called Sonic Chronicles 2.

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

at my school,student can not bring their phone...but if you want too,you have to give a logic reason...and about the girl is just so ridiculous...there's no need to arrest her...

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

This is all I have to say about this.. Wtf? Every girl is going to text in class! But, I can see why if she paid it with her own money and she refuses to hand it over. But, why would she hide it in her pants? I would just put it in my bra. :P I know it seems wrong. But, I don't really need to worry about it because, I don't really use my cellphone. And, its really outdated. I got mine 2 years ago. (i Think) And, there would be no point arresting her. At my school, we can bring our cellphones. But, we can't text during classes or would stay in the main office all day!

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast