+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 18 or younger?

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: 18 or younger?

MY MOTHER! she has control over every thing that i do, ok not control i just used it for a lack of a better word, but Unless something works with her schedule I cant do any thing. it really kinda blows. but i get used to it.
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

well i would have to say my peers. and thats just because i'm around them more then i'm around my parents. so i tend to listen to them alittle more that my parents.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in my case i wold say my own voice would be heard rather than my folks. My folks always get in the way for me to learn certain new things about life. Mostly i can handle into what life is true about rather than fantasy coming out of nowhere.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    i agree with scourge i seriously doubt that but i guess you can say that but i don't think thats true
    i agree, although sometimes my parents do influence me, but that's when it comes to following my dreams, of what i want to do.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i sometimes, do agree within my parenst that influence me but at the same time i get easily influence from friends rather than to myself. There is no choice wether to be influence or to be influenced by nature itself.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my original answer seems to be void now that i re read the original post.

My friends influence me more, as many apsects of my personality would not be present or as prominent without my friends being there to goof around with.

Luckily all of them are clean, or at least do drugs/drink in safe moderation.
    Why hello there!

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

no one has an influence on me...so i just try to be my self and keep to my self.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    If you are 18 or younger, I'd like your help in answering a question....

Who has more inluence on you, and the decisions you make? Your parents? Or your peers?
    And why is it that you feel that way?
    Hmm, well. Because I'm a minor (almost not, yay!) my mother is a huge factor in the decisions I make. Because without her there would be no decision to make. I'd get in trouble if I made a decision without her consent, and sometimes I can't do the things I want because she doesn't consent them. It's a cycle that I've gotten used to living with. My peers do not have any influence whatsoever on the decisions I choose to make, I'm gullible - but not naive. I don't let anyone influence my decisions truly, only my family. I mean, if I need advice or help, of course I'd go to my friends for guidance or whatnot, but the person who ultimately chooses what I'm going to do is me
    My parents shaped me into who I am today. Which is why I have so much respect for them. They also deal with me (well, my mom) on a day-to-day basis. Not everyone can do that, lmao. So yeh, my mom is an important factor in the decisions I make, excluding the fact that she's kind of obligated to seeing as how I'm 17.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast