+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 20 year old model Jumps off Manhattan building.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

20 year old model Jumps off Manhattan building.

I as a girl must admit she was beautiful. Rest in peace love...We'll miss you. You were a great model.. V.V...

Fashion does kill.. . A 20 year-old Vogue cover model fell or jumped to her death from her Manhatten apartment buiding Saturday. Most reports call this an “apparent suicide”. Ruslana Korshunova died at 2:30 pm Saturday afternoon after falling off a building on Water Street in Manhattan’s Financial District.

Police said the fall was under investigation. Korushnova’s New York agency and a spokeswoman for medical examiners did not immediately return telephone messages. Originally from the former Soviet republic of Kazakhstan, the almond-eyed, flowing-haired Korshunova appeared in advertisements and on runways for such designers as Marc Jacobs, Nina Ricci and DKNY. British Vogue hailed her as ”a face to be excited about” in 2005.

Her break came when modeling booker Debbie Jones noticed her while perusing an in-flight magazine article about Korushnova’s hometown of Almaty, according to the Vogue report. ”She looked like something out of a fairytale!” Jones told the magazine. ”We had to find her and we searched high and low until we did!”

File this under “even beautiful people are unhappy” or “being gorgeous and thin does not equal happiness”. Think about how hungry, lonely, miserable and self-loathing this gorgeous girls was next time you freak out about gaining two pounds or getting a zit. I can totally see some depressed Russian model wanted to kill herself, but I do not understand the method. Why not just pop a bunch of pills? Why so dramatic and gruesome. Miserable, f-ed up model or not, this chick had balls to jump off a Manhatten high-rise.
    Last edited by GallComp; Jul 04, 2008 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Yahoo Text Must be quoted
    Yeah, Bye.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 20 year old model Jumps off Manhattan building.

you have got to be kidding, who would take there own life, look at it this way, you just broke into the world that you wanted to be in, like movie, model, business or goverement, why would you want to take your life, making decent money and getting more after many years
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

simply because it feels hollow and you're not really happy and you eventually realise it. Everyone can be a victim of depression at anytime people who are successful are no exception.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree wit Corvus on this one, Depression finds u no matter who u r; where u're from; or how successful u may be. And it can drive u ta do things that u may not normally do. Still we don' know for sure that this was a suicide, jus' that investigators r leanin' that way; she could've jus' fell. However, if it were suicide, she could have been thinkin' of endin' it quick. That could b the reason why she jumped off a buildin'.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as we'll be concerned it will be a scuicide regardless. Even if she was forced to stay in the business by some underground mafia that'll never make the news because they have a way of covering their tracks.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Newbie Ninja_Amaya is off to a good start Ninja_Amaya's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    simply because it feels hollow and you're not really happy and you eventually realise it. Everyone can be a victim of depression at anytime people who are successful are no exception.
    I aslo agree. I think alot of times young models and rising stars have no idea what they are really in for. Some manage to live and maintain the life style. Others become unable to handle it. They crack turn to drugs, drinking or committing suicide.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

being beautiful,rich,powerful etc. it has a price som people just cant handle it
    because some people wernt meant to be rich or what have you and depression
    sets in because you cant find what it is to fill that empty spot , but its worth the price if you can over come the stress that comes with having what you want it isnt all
    glitter and fun .

plus i dont see why some people are so shocked by this anyone who get that
    little dollar sign in there eye goes a little crazy and does something ignorant
    like falling to there deaths , any how i think there should be less about looks money and things of that nature and more about being who you are and not being ashamed of it
    but that sounds like a broken record but thoughs who dont follow the crowd or try
    and act like someone there not like models tend to not jump off of buildings as much.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Her friend said that she had no problems or anything but really, her friend doesn't know how she felt. She has to worry about being beautiful, not getting zits, gaining pounds, I mean I worry if I don't stay at my normal weight imagine her. That is just sad...20?
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast