+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 20 year old model Jumps off Manhattan building.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 20 year old model Jumps off Manhattan building.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmyloser View Post
    Think about how hungry, lonely, miserable and self-loathing this gorgeous girls was next time you freak out about gaining two pounds or getting a zit. I can totally see some depressed Russian model wanted to kill herself, but I do not understand the method. Why not just pop a bunch of pills? Why so dramatic and gruesome. Miserable, f-ed up model or not, this chick had balls to jump off a Manhatten high-rise.

LOL WUT?!!!!

"Sucide takes balls kiddies. Only do it if you're tough and man enough".

Either way, I like how they go on about hungry. LOL that's hilarious. No skin off my back really, another role model for people to try and acheive some "perfect" look gone. And suicide via off a building is a way to go so your death IS noticed by many.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post

Either way, I like how they go on about hungry. LOL that's hilarious. No skin off my back really, another role model for people to try and acheive some "perfect" look gone. And suicide via off a building is a way to go so your death IS noticed by many.
    well in the end regardless if it was suicide or not..... she just ended up as being just a pretty stain on the asfalt... personaly i think som1 pushed her or she slipped on a soap or something

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh men!!!!!!!!! she was so beautiful... yet we don't know if she was really happy...
    the fact that she was beautiful, rich, famous and all that doesn't mean she was happy. This shows me and tells me that maybe she was putting on a mask in front of the world (as many of us do) and hid the real self under her pillow or inside her room... maybe she was lonely and really depressed... who knows... only her... and she took her secrets to the grave...
    hmm... where is she at right now?....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

ok I need to ask aleister and Shin if you guys have any feeling whatsoever.
    does it matter to you that she was a person at all?

... and join my rebellion against time.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Thank you. Thank you very much for pointing that out. I was fixing to say something too. How can you guys say "So?" She jumped off a freaking building and do you people even realize what luck she had to be found? They found her at a supermarket!
    Yeah, Bye.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I don' think that was Aleister's point, Corvus, although I could b wrong. I believe that his sarcasm was directed more towards Iluvmyloser's "balls" comment and although I do agree wit u that they should b a little more sensitive wit their statements, I agree wit Aleister on one point. It doesn' ta "Balls" ta jump off a buildin', it doesn' take any kind of courage whatsoever ta commit suicide. I should know, I've tried once. Suicide's a cop-out, only ppl lookin' for an easy way out do it. It doesn' matter what the situation is, one should never throw their life away so needlessly. It takes more courage ta live and rise in the face of adversity than ta try and take the easy way out. That bein' said, I'm not entirely convinced that it was suicide and 'til the cops say that it was, definitively, then I will remain unconvinced.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

dude... or dudet... dunno what you are really .. but i don't really care..
    suicide is a way or running away from you'r problems or troubles or whatever... and no i'm not heartless i think abbout suicide more than 3 times a day so... but if you kill you'rself what will you acomplish.... now the hole world suddenly mourns for her.... as if i really care.. she's not my family... actualy i hate my family more than anything elce in the world and you don't se me killing myself.. sure i think abbout it but i never step over that line...
    And yea.. maybe i do seem heartless... and maybe i am kinda.... there was a time when i used to like people..... well i still do.....most of them anyway... but i can't halp but get annoyed when people just run away form life like that
    and just like in "iluvmyloser"'s signature i always keep on smiling.... even tho it's a fake one..

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

A signature is just a signature and I like so....yeah. And what's fake??

Anyways the girl shouldn't have done that because she had such luck where she was found and with the beauty..

Umm..Joe Mage...That was not me typing. That was the news thing....ok..
    Last edited by iluvmyloser; Jul 04, 2008 at 09:58 AM.
    Yeah, Bye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast