+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Bugatti Veyron: 8th wonder of the world

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

2008 Bugatti Veyron: 8th wonder of the world

Did you guys here of this car? Its the fastest production car on the planet. Its made in France, and cost a cool 1.6 million USD. It has a top speed of 253mph, and has 1001 forward hp. Man can you imagine insurance on this baby? Too bad this baby isn't equipped with the flux capacitor. When you put your ignition key into this slot on the floor, the car then becomes a shapeshifter. It lowers itself 2.5 inches closer to the ground from its normal 5 inches. Now your ready for that 253mph baby!!

Go speed racer, go!!
    **** the Mach 8, ill take this baby.
    Stats:

Type:
    2-passenger ultra high performance supercar.
    Drive format:
    All wheel
    Base price:
    1.6 million USD
    Engine:
    8.0 liter W-16(Two V-8's matted together) with 4 turbo chargers
    Horsepower:
    1,001 at 6,000 rpm
    Torque:
    922 lb.-ft at 2200rpm
    Transmission:
    7-Speed Direct Shift Gearbox auto with wheel mounted paddle shifters
    EPA MPG:
    8 city/14 hwy.
    Curb weight:
    4,163lb.
    Air Bags:
    Dual Front
    Fuel Tank:
    28.4 Gallons
    Built:
    Molsheim, France

Man they have to get this in the next Grand Turismo!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 06, 2008 at 02:52 PM.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2008 Bugatti Veyron: 8th wonder of the world

That thing is absolutely hot... But wait, only 8 miles / 12.8km per hour on the city streets? Doesn't sound good for anyone's lungs or the environment... And I'd feel very vengeful feelings toward anyone who would actually drive this thing for extended periods of time, which is one-minute for me...

But I have to agreeā€”to get this thing into a racing game or any game with gars would be totally awesome.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

for me, the grill looks like ass (even though the bung hole may serve some aerodynamic purpose) the 7th gear seems a little silly, and I'm not a big fan of paddle shifters. Tried them out before and I prefer the usual stick shifter.

otherwise it looks like a sexy ride.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    for me, the grill looks like ass (even though the bung hole may serve some aerodynamic purpose) the 7th gear seems a little silly, and I'm not a big fan of paddle shifters. Tried them out before and I prefer the usual stick shifter.

otherwise it looks like a sexy ride.
    Hell, I don't no how to drive either, but if someone will buy me this car, I'll learn. I didnt care too much for the grill either, I think its supposed to look like those old race car ones.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 07, 2008 at 11:21 PM.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was kinda Disappointed when i herd this car knocked the McLaren F1 off its top spot in 2005 of being the fast production car in the world.But then again the Bugatti Veyron was knocked off it top spot to in 2007 , by the SSC Ultimate Aero TT an American built car made by Shelby Super Cars ( link: SSC Aero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). Which theoretically its top speed can go to 273.75 mph (437 km/h) @ 7200 rpm with a 6.35-litre (387.2 cu. in.) engine, with twin turbo chargers and a 6-speed transmission.Now thats a car and looks good to.

Last edited by koga23; Feb 07, 2008 at 11:04 AM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

This 'fastest production car' nonsense is just retarded.
    There are very few places you can drive that fast and it's not even allowed in most cases. Which makes it better for the racing circuit and guess what, there are faster cars for that.

Completely useless. Well maybe they could edit it a bit and turn it into the Batmobile.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I was kinda Disappointed when i herd this car knocked the McLaren F1 off its top spot in 2005 of being the fast production car in the world.But then again the Bugatti Veyron was knocked off it top spot to in 2007 , by the SSC Ultimate Aero TT an American built car made by Shelby Super Cars ( link: SSC Aero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). Which theoretically its top speed can go to 273.75 mph (437 km/h) @ 7200 rpm with a 6.35-litre (387.2 cu. in.) engine, with twin turbo chargers and a 6-speed transmission.Now thats a car and looks good to.

Nice, looks cooler, but it has only one V8 engine. The Bugatti has two, and is faster. The Aero was the fastest car of 2007, and the Bugatti is the fastest of 2008.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Completely useless. Well maybe they could edit it a bit and turn it into the Batmobile.

funny, funny, although you have a very good point. only rich dudes that need compensation will get that kind of car.

although, they do need to put that sucker in Gran Turismo 5.

i like the paint scheme on the car you attached, btw.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast