+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2009 Darwin Awards!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

2009 Darwin Awards!!!

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The 2009 Darwin Awards have been published...
    Named in honor of Charles Darwin, the father of evolution, the Darwin Awards commemorate those who improve our gene pool by removing themselves from it.
    2009 Darwin Award: Fool's Gold

So try your best not to rank among this list and be happy you've lived to see another year...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

zero walker (Jan 07, 2010)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2009 Darwin Awards!!!

I needed that. These are always amusing. If only more dumb peiople were in the running. The person. Who jumped the divide gets ny vote.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly thought the frat guys who pissed on the transformer was the biggest idiot... I mean it's one thing for pissing on a transformer and being electrocuted, it's a whole 'nother thing that he was actually trying to aim at a wasp nest!
    He died doing something stupid by trying to do something stupid.

Love the Darwin Awards~! I have a book of theirs from 2006 and before... or was it 2007?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

What I wanna know is who the hell jumps out of a moving vehicle at highway speed?? (55-65 MPH. Depending on where ya live, it's faster than that!) 2009 Darwin Award: She Talks Faster Than She Walks

I mean, I've jumped out of a bus at about 15/20 MPH and that was pretty dumb of me! (I thought I could make it. Usually, the bus is doin' about 5 or 10 and I just jump off and keep walkin'. The last time, I had to tuck and roll! I ran off laughing as soon as I got up!) But this lady takes the cake!! Most people know better than that. >_<

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm voting double dip. Man oh man, the idiocy.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, I've now got something to do when bored, read up on how to kill yourself in really stupid ways, then not do that.

Thanks for the links. Found one about a legend where some guy who wanted to speed up the washing tried to jam more clothes into the machine, only to get stuck & start it, eventually killing him during the high speed cycle. The Laundry Was Clean, it was called...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread