+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2012 thoughts

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2012 thoughts

Oh I've heard of this supposed doomsday. I don't particularly believe in any of it though, but it's definitely interesting to read about. It's a bit like the 6th of june 2006 or 06/06/06 where there was quite a bit of a hype over it being the devil's day. That was a load of BS. This one's actually got some semblance of truth in it, although the chances are very odd. Still, an interesting read. Thanks for the link Innerhell. I wondered for a second why I was finding it hard to read your post. Then I remembered, your posts are always in black font lol.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

The world will not end at 2012, I don't care who said that it will. There have been hundreads of "The world is going to end" sort of days that people calculated that never came true. There are still people who believe that the world should have ended back at 2000 and that the world will end any time now. These people are completely out of their mind in my opinion. The only thing that raises concern in 2012 is that large asteroid that will fly in between the Earth and the Moon, which is very close, but it will not hit us unless it flys into what is called a key hole, spot in space close yet far enough away from the Earth where it will sling back around and hit the Earth in seven years or something like that.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I'm rather offended that the year I graduate college they say the world is going to end. I mean come on you old assholes, our generation ain't that bad! :P

kidding aside, of course I think it's bullshit. I'd agree with your statement because people have been saying the world's going to end since the world began. I think our obsession with death parallels our obsession with the end of mankind because we want desperately to know what is going to happen but can't. We'll of course continue to speculate and even try to say when, but in the end no one really knows, and in the off chance some gets it right it would be a fluke, not a prophecy. I see no positives to dwelling on the end, shouldn't we be more preoccupied with dwelling on what we have now and doing everything we can to make that supposed end come a little later?

Here's a prophecy for ya. When our sun reaches supernova, life on Earth will cease to exist. Whew, good thing I won't be around! :P

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Ehh... The world may end tomorrow.. or may end long after we die.. doesn't really matter that much anyways... our time are short anyways... we may die tomorrow or the next week or we live till we are old and our skin would flab down... I just want to enjoy the world as long as I could.. ^^ Enjoy my life and see as much as I could... at least let me see Laura and live with her before ending the world or my life of course xD

My view on this? This is... nonsence... lol just because there are some correct prediction that does not mean every prediction would come true...

Hmm... supernova would be a long time to the future.. >.< but in the movie The Knowing.. showed a massive sun flare.. think that could a "minor" apocalypse on Earth and kill everything living on it? xD Hmm better make more information gathering about this one...

One thing's for sure.. the space is slowly expanding.. there'd be the time where the "big bang" would happen again... that's the true doomsday for everything that exist... in this space of course... who knows if there are other worlds out there.. Dr Michio Kaku said there might be...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Rayme, sun flairs happen almost all the time, what keeps all of us safe and not turned into a crispy criters is the Earths electromagnetic feiled.
    What do you think causes Auroras? Auroras are basicly caused by solar radiation from sunflairs being deflected and bent around the Earth. So even a massive solar flair would not do much of anything really.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Well true... but just look at the size of the sun it self... >.< we'll never know when a massive one would come... and wipe out the solar system buahahaha!!!

I learned about the electromagnetic field.. they were made by earths constant spinning core... ^^ they also what caused the gravity to pull us down... able to shove away harmful radioactive waves from the sun and space... really is like a protective coat... but the other shield of ours is slowly dissapearing too.. don't forget about our little ozone ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

I did not forget about our Ozon layer, how ever that does not protect us from solar flairs, just certan types of radiation. With out the electromagnetic field, solar winds/flairs would literaly wipe out the Ozone layer. But in any case, yes, the sun is indeed huge, how ever have you actually looked to see how large solar flairs can get? I have, and they can be real monsters, yet we are still here. Google images of solar flairs and you will see what I mean. So Earth being wiped out by a massive solar flair? Exstreamly unlickly unless we lose our EMF around the Earth. How ever, gama radiation bursts from quasars will kill everything on Earth almost instantly by insinerating everything. How ever being hit by one of those is vertualy zero.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Also there was that large solar flare that blacked out either Canada or California.... can't quite remember. That was a bad one, not likely to kill us though.
    Isaac Newton predicted 2060, that'll be our next one we'll have to deal with I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast