+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2012 thoughts

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2012 thoughts

Lots of people are scared because of the Mayans accuracy with other disasters like Hitler's reign and 9/11 it just seems like a huge coincidence to me. But anything is possible but something of this magnitude is almost certain to be a hoax. Man do I feel bad for supersticious people, they are probably anticipating this so hard, lol.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Lots of people are scared because of the Mayans accuracy with other disasters like Hitler's reign and 9/11 it just seems like a huge coincidence to me. But anything is possible but something of this magnitude is almost certain to be a hoax. Man do I feel bad for supersticious people, they are probably anticipating this so hard, lol.
    Good science predicts not retrospects. In the above mentioned cases only after the fact did the prophecies supposedly mention these events. So the Mayan accuracy is a myth.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

December 21st 2012

I would just like to say that's my 23rd Birthday, and I don't really like the idea of it ending on my birthday; if you know what I mean... I mean maybe it will be cool.. but [v.v] no one will be thinking about me. 23 birthday and no one around because they are all scared. TO be honest I was scared about 3 years ago, but if it's going to happen, who I'm I to stop it. I mean I am going to die one day.

I still have hope in this generation. & To be honest I just can't wait.

The only reason I believe people are always in a mind fuss about this is because, in the start of ever Century, there is always some kind of random trouble. I to believe this "History is bound to repeat it's self"

I think they're just worried, because once again it feels like a start over, but that's a different question for todays fashion statments. 80's back anything?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw, don't worry, I'm sure people will care about your birthday... while they worry about the world's end.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, here is my take on it from what i been reading, A lot of people and charts are saying that is judgement time for the world and the planet will end in 2012 with Some major, Yes those could happen, or The Termiantor moives shall be come real and 2020 we as humans could be fighting those T models, or nothing will happen & people prepare for Christmas. I mean come on it is almost three years alway..

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I see the Terminator thing being possible eventually because AI's are starting to become self aware. So... yeah.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    I see the Terminator thing being possible eventually because AI's are starting to become self aware. So... yeah.
    Uhhh... Do explain how they are becomeing self aware and give examples of such tech. So far I have only seen very sophisticated pieces of equipment that do what they are programed to do to deal with certain instances and interaction and will not deture from that programing. They are not self thinking or have free will.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

The world will end when it's good and ready. No calender can predict the unpredictable forces of nature and the universe. Humans are a speck in the big scheme of things, therefore, no matter how "good" our science is, we will never really understand everything. We haven't even fully explored our own oceans... How can we predict when the world will end? There could be loads of things going on in space we can't even begin to imagine. I love science and the things we have learned through it, but I also believe there are things we cannot possibly understand until it happens.

Just my opinion. V.V Don't beat me up.

The end of the world has already begun with humans destroying it, really, if you think about it. We're speeding up the process with pollution and in general making a mess of things. LOL!

Hooray! An Apocalypse!! XD Hopefully it will involve zombies. O_o I've been waiting for that. But really, when the end of the world does come, guess where you will find me? Sitting in a nice cozy lawn chair, enjoying a six pack and a pizza, and listening to Slayer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast