+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: 2012 thoughts

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 2012 thoughts

Lame little emo kids are getting on MY last nerve T___T

2012 should just become a religion already and stop dancing around like an r-tard. All that hype and hysteria surrounding it pretty much demand it's own following.

So I'm actually really terrified/paranoid about 2012 and one night indulged my fear. Apparently the Mayans choose that date to end their long calendar whatever because that was the day one of their gods or another was going to transcend onto Earth. Pretty lame if you ask me.

I'd rather transcend to like, heaven or some planet that has oceans made of ice cream.

They never stated what was going to happen on that day; specifically, they said nothing-NOTHING- about total global apocalypse. It could be an awakening spiritually, or some kind of epiphany on our part. No one knows.

Plus the Mayans all died, logically they couldn't keep making the calender if there was no one there in the first place. There's a weird phenomenon that has happen often in history: mass disappearances. Mostly happening in the ocean, it has been recorded that entire villages were empty of all life. Food still on the plate, gold and other possessions still in the houses. Just all the people were gone.

That happened to the Mayans (or the Incas/Aztecs.. they're all kind of the same to be.)

The first time I saw the trailer for 2012 I found a brick in my pants. It was the viral marketing one, without mention of the movie at all, just the 2012 foundation and how we're all in danger BUT there's the lottery thing to save some people. I was tripped right out.
    Last edited by FLawEdmiNd; Sep 11, 2009 at 07:30 AM.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well even if it does end, what the f**k can we even do about it? C'mon!
    As the logic that a friend told me, seriously. Why worry about something you can't do anything about?

Newbie The 4th Hokage is off to a good start
    Thanks

2012 may not be some apocalyptic thing but it will be an important day for everyone. The sun will line up with the center of the galaxy. This wont happen for another twenty-six thousand years! Enjoy it and remember just how lucky you are to be alive at this time. BUT! There is still a chance that this could be the end. If that happens, just make the most out of the rest of your life. Belief or not is your choice. Make the choice wisely.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly the more and more I think about it I don't think the end of the world is far away now... maybe not 2012 but in the next few hundred years.

Think about it we are slowly raping the planet and we are increasing it further and further to meet needs we don't need, our greed is going to be our enemy and its wrath is going to be strong lol.

I seriously think to change the planet we need love, compassion and to learn.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violent For This Useful Post:

FLawEdmiNd (Sep 23, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I seriously think to change the planet we need love, compassion and to learn.
    I have a better idea, lets colonize Mars and set up an intersteller civilization where we harvest metal recorces from the asteroid belt. Those who break the law get sent to pluto where its so cold its own atmosphere freezes and falls to the ground. All our waist we can not use will be launched at the sun.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I have a better idea, lets colonize Mars and set up an intersteller civilization where we harvest metal recorces from the asteroid belt. Those who break the law get sent to pluto where its so cold its own atmosphere freezes and falls to the ground. All our waist we can not use will be launched at the sun.
    That is pretty cold.(PUN!) You get sent somewhere that's not even a planet and it takes decades to go there.

Newbie anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1 may be famous one day anime fan1's Avatar
    Thanks

Wooooow, I haven't been on this site in a long time, lol. And my first post is about 2012...

Well, To be honest, I think the mayans got tired of adding dates to the calendar (sp?) and stopped just on a random day.

Although something about nibiru (aka planet X) supposed to pass the earth around that time and cause a pole shift, which if that does happen could be catastrophic. But nibiru is only a scientific myth and has not been proven to exist, They've seen something out there resembling another planet though.

But, that's my beliefs , So... uhm... Yeah. Lol and such.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember someone telling me about planet x and how it could be a planet, or just a moon of Pluto or even a piece of Pluto that was smash away by giant debris. Though I can't understand how something so small and far away could cause all sorts of craziness here on Earth.

I was under the impression that the N and S poles were to align on 2012? Also, the big forehead science people say that the last time such phenomenon occurred there was a climate shift. Well, that doesn't really bother me. Living in my city it's pretty much like that all year.

-40 in the winter, +40 in the summer XD hurray for extreme weather!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5