+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3rd wheel

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

3rd wheel

Have you ever felt as being the 3rd wheel in anything. Last sunday my friend invited me, but he also had his girl with him when we met. During that time I had a little feeling buggin me, feeling like a third wheel in this group when we ate at the restraunt and had a little drink after that.

So have you ever felt being the 3rd wheel in anything when you were with friends doing anything?
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3rd wheel

yes i have felt like this when my mum friends come at home and when i enter the room and they all say hi and that is normal and when i want to go out from the room they say to me where are you going come sit with us and when i sit no one talk to me i am just siting there like a statue .... i hate this feeling , they look like that they don't see me >_< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I do always.....if I go out anywhere with my sister I feel like the 3rd wheel or whatever like the least important person of the group.......I have always felt that way though........but yeah I have always felt like the 3rd wheel.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

many time i have feel like this ... when i say something and no one hear me i just feel something strange and i don't know what is it ... i just hate this feeling ....

my sister feel like she is a 3rd wheel specially when i talk with someone in my age ... she feel that she don't have voice between us ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I've been a third wheel when two people are in an intimate conversation... so I just eavesdrop on their conversation... but who cares they weren't talking about anything exciting anyway.. so I just go and enjoy my solitude rather than have lousy company.

+ Reply to Thread